2 replies to this topic

#1 BSLChrisStoner

BSLChrisStoner

Owner

• Administrators
  • 156,471 posts

Posted 27 December 2011 - 12:15 PM

Ravens24x7: http://ravens24x7.bl...s-for-real.html

Lombardi hits it on the head with the commentary that the Ravens are built to stop the run, and make teams one dimensional. As he states, with that known, it is scary that Baltimore has had issues against the run the last two weeks.

#2 bnickle

bnickle

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 38,177 posts

Posted 27 December 2011 - 08:33 PM

I didn't read the article but I mentioned this on another message board after the game. The fact that the Chargers and Browns were able to have success running the ball worries me. In fact, it's probably my biggest concern with this team right now. When teams are able to find some success on the ground against us it allows them to be balanced and effective using Play Action. And I do think our corners can be beat for big plays when teams are able to open up the playaction and generally be balanced.

#3 SportsGuy

SportsGuy

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 91,979 posts
  • LocationBaltimore

Posted 27 December 2011 - 11:46 PM

I didn't read the article but I mentioned this on another message board after the game. The fact that the Chargers and Browns were able to have success running the ball worries me. In fact, it's probably my biggest concern with this team right now. When teams are able to find some success on the ground against us it allows them to be balanced and effective using Play Action. And I do think our corners can be beat for big plays when teams are able to open up the playaction and generally be balanced.

SD didn't really have success until late in the game, when the defense was obviously tired and worn down.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Our Sponsors

width=