#3 NewMarketSean

NewMarketSean

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,731 posts

Posted 25 September 2015 - 07:54 AM

I don't see it happening.

I never had friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?

#4 Dupin

Dupin

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,318 posts

Posted 25 September 2015 - 09:59 AM

No fan wants this. Sigh. Business people.

#5 BSLMikeLowe

BSLMikeLowe

CFB Analyst

• Moderators
  • 19,544 posts
  • LocationPortland, Oregon

Posted 22 October 2015 - 10:50 AM

NFL.com: NFL, Jaguars extend agreement to play at Wembley through 2020

I take it the language is such that if there is a permanent team there before 2020 then it satisfies the terms of the agreement. Either way, the NFL clearly has no intention of abandoning London any time soon.

And then there's this...

ESPN.com: Jaguars players unsure if they will like tweak to London schedule

These experiments expecting better results crack me up. The reason the Jags lose in London is the same reason they lose in Jacksonville and every other US city.....because they have a shitty team.

#6 fishteacher

fishteacher

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,909 posts
  • LocationHarrisburg, PA

Posted 25 October 2015 - 09:38 AM

Unfortunately, Jacksonville is making a serious mark in London...28 unanswered in the last 3 minutes of football. Unreal. Rex Ryan really needs to come back and be DC in Baltimore...Buffalo sucks!
I'm here to do two things...chew bubblegum and kick ass, and I'm all out of bubblegum. ~ Roddy Piper
@therealjfisher

#7 You Play to Win the Game

You Play to Win the Game

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 60,557 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 25 October 2015 - 09:40 AM

Unfortunately, Jacksonville is making a serious mark in London...28 unanswered in the last 3 minutes of football. Unreal. Rex Ryan really needs to come back and be DC in Baltimore...Buffalo sucks!

Jacksonville needed to make an impression on their soon-to-be home crowd. Extra motivation. 

#8 You Play to Win the Game

You Play to Win the Game

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 60,557 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 25 October 2015 - 09:41 AM

If we and Buffalo both miss the playoffs next year, too, I could see Rex being linked to Baltimore. As their Head Coach potentially. Especially if the narrative continues to be the defense sucking.

#9 Mike in STL

Mike in STL

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,346 posts

Posted 27 October 2015 - 12:46 PM

If we and Buffalo both miss the playoffs next year, too, I could see Rex being linked to Baltimore. As their Head Coach potentially. Especially if the narrative continues to be the defense sucking.

Ill take him back as a DC in a heartbeat. No way do I want him to be the head coach.
@BSLMikeRandall

#10 Mackus

Mackus

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 61,148 posts

Posted 27 October 2015 - 01:13 PM

I took it easy Saturday night, so I really enjoyed the London game at 9:30am this week.

I'll be drinking my balls off this Saturday night, so I don't think I'll enjoy next weeks.  Though we do get an extra hour so that might help.

#11 Pedro Cerrano

Pedro Cerrano

I Miss McNulty

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,697 posts
  • LocationEllicott City, MD

Posted 27 October 2015 - 01:30 PM

I'm going to the Wiz/Knicks game Saturday night.  How jealous is everyone??

There is baseball, and occasionally there are other things of note

"Now OPS sucks.  Got it."

"Making his own olive brine is peak Mackus."

"I'm too hungover to watch a loss." - McNulty

@bopper33

#12 Mark Carver

Mark Carver

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,598 posts

Posted 09 December 2016 - 05:13 PM

4 games in London in 2017! Screw you stateside fans. We've got your PSL money and now we are gonna take a home game ticket from you too!

NFL expands London series to four games in 2017

The NFL announced Friday the league expanded the 2017 London series to four games.

"We continue to be incredibly excited by the passion and love for the NFL shown by our millions of UK fans," NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell said in a statement. "London is an amazing city. We have had tremendous support from our fans, from Mayor Khan and other government leaders and business partners, and we are looking forward to taking the next step in the UK by playing four games in London next season."

http://www.nfl.com/n...r-games-in-2017

• You Play to Win the Game likes this

John Keegan, a renowned British military historian, has called World War II the greatest single event in the history of mankind. - Tom Brokaw, NBC special correspondent and author of "The Greatest Generation"

#13 Chris B

Chris B

• Moderators
  • 22,252 posts
  • LocationBaltimore, MD

Posted 09 December 2016 - 05:41 PM

Ravens at Jags

#14 Mark Carver

Mark Carver

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,598 posts

Posted 13 December 2016 - 08:29 AM

3 or 4; 9/24/17 or 10/1/17; Baltimore Ravens vs. Jacksonville Jaguars; Wembley Stadium

3 or 4; 9/24/17 or 10/1/17; New Orleans Saints vs. Miami Dolphins; Wembley Stadium

7 or 8; 10/22/17 or 10/29/17; Minnesota Vikings vs. Cleveland Browns; Twickenham Stadium

7 or 8; 10/22/17 or 10/29/17; Arizona Cardinals vs. Los Angeles Rams; Twickenham Stadium

The London schedule will feature consecutive games in Weeks 3 and 4 at Wembley Stadium -- the home of English soccer -- and Weeks 7 and 8 at Twickenham Stadium, the home of English rugby. The game times and dates will be finalized in conjunction with the revealing of the full 2017 NFL schedule next spring.

http://www.nfl.com/n...will-be-playing

John Keegan, a renowned British military historian, has called World War II the greatest single event in the history of mankind. - Tom Brokaw, NBC special correspondent and author of "The Greatest Generation"

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Our Sponsors

width=