Posted 09 August 2024 - 09:00 AM

August 9th Philly at Baltimore, 7:30PM.

#2 BSLChrisStoner

BSLChrisStoner

Owner

• Administrators
  • 158,386 posts

Posted 09 August 2024 - 06:49 PM

Wiggins looking good in coverage on the first series.

#3 BSLChrisStoner

BSLChrisStoner

Owner

• Administrators
  • 158,386 posts

Posted 09 August 2024 - 06:51 PM

Tucker for 3.

#4 Hooded Viper

Hooded Viper

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,814 posts

Posted 09 August 2024 - 07:19 PM

Ojabo nowhere to be found. Damn

#5 1970

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 801 posts

Posted 09 August 2024 - 08:26 PM

Wiggins just left the game with a right shoulder injury.

#6 cprenegade

cprenegade

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,915 posts

Wiggins went to the locker room after making a tackle.  Not moving his right shoulder or arm at all.  To early to say what it is.  

#7 BaltBird 24

BaltBird 24

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,876 posts

Wiggins looks good..... and he's hurt.

#8 Biggsy

Biggsy

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,417 posts

Posted 09 August 2024 - 08:27 PM

Annnnnnnnnd Wiggins in the locker room with a shoulder injury. Saw enough of him, shouldn't play again until opening day. Kid looked like a legit stud. Hopefully his shoulder is only minor.

#9 TwentyThirtyFive

TwentyThirtyFive

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 27,605 posts

Posted 09 August 2024 - 08:28 PM

Preseason football is particularly ugly. Hat tip to anyone who can watch this for 3 hours

#10 BaltBird 24

BaltBird 24

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,876 posts

Posted 09 August 2024 - 08:35 PM

At least it wasn't a lower body injury. Hopefully just a stinger and not a collarbone or anything.

#11 cprenegade

cprenegade

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,915 posts

Posted 09 August 2024 - 08:45 PM

I hate listening to the home team announcers on any game.  Guy for the Ravens just made helmet to helmet contact on a tackle and they can't understand why the flags came out and want them picked up.  Seriously?  I could hear that "click" of helmet to helmet without even watching the play.  Stop being total homers and call the game honestly.  They accepted it after the break, but still it did not take an expert to understand that the first time.  Sandusky is one of the worst when it comes to that.  Can't trust what I hear on the radio when I'm listening because he is so bad.  

#12 You Play to Win the Game

You Play to Win the Game

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 61,641 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 09 August 2024 - 09:07 PM

Preseason football is particularly ugly. Hat tip to anyone who can watch this for 3 hours

Yep, it’s the worst. But as a guy who now manages 3 dynasty football teams, it draws you in more. That play Tank Dell made tonight in Pittsburgh was blue flame.

#13 cprenegade

cprenegade

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,915 posts

Posted 09 August 2024 - 09:10 PM

Good to see Harbaugh is in regular season form.  Threw the challenge flag on a third and goal play where the RB's knee was clearly down.  Lost the challenge.  Good old Harbaugh.  Never change dude.  

• You Play to Win the Game likes this

#14 TwentyThirtyFive

TwentyThirtyFive

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 27,605 posts

Posted 09 August 2024 - 09:12 PM

Why arent they going for 2. Either win the game in regulation or lose it
  • Biggsy likes this

#15 Biggsy

Biggsy

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,417 posts

Posted 09 August 2024 - 09:16 PM

Why arent they going for 2. Either win the game in regulation or lose it

No OT regardless. May as well go for it.

#16 cprenegade

cprenegade

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,915 posts

Posted 09 August 2024 - 09:40 PM

Preseason football means nothing.  A chance to see a bunch of players that will be cut.  Philly misses a FG at the end, Ravens take over, QB fumbles on a sack.  Philly wins on a FG.  It's terrible football.  And a lot of people will talk about how well some players did and two games into the season they won't look like the same player because the competition is so much better than what they are playing with now.

NFL has it right.  Eliminate preseason and install an 18 game season with two byes.  Let training camp determine who is on the team.  

• Mackus likes this

#17 TwentyThirtyFive

TwentyThirtyFive

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 27,605 posts

Posted 09 August 2024 - 09:43 PM

Preseason football means nothing. A chance to see a bunch of players that will be cut. Philly misses a FG at the end, Ravens take over, QB fumbles on a sack. Philly wins on a FG. It's terrible football. And a lot of people will talk about how well some players did and two games into the season they won't look like the same player because the competition is so much better than what they are playing with now.

NFL has it right. Eliminate preseason and install an 18 game season with two byes. Let training camp determine who is on the team.

Lol. I was half paying attention. Saw that Philly doinked the first one. Looked up a few mins later and saw they won 16-13. I was like how in the F did that happen. Now I know. Funny
  • cprenegade likes this

#18 Mackus

Mackus

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 63,099 posts

Posted 09 August 2024 - 09:43 PM

Preseason football means nothing. A chance to see a bunch of players that will be cut. Philly misses a FG at the end, Ravens take over, QB fumbles on a sack. Philly wins on a FG. It's terrible football. And a lot of people will talk about how well some players did and two games into the season they won't look like the same player because the competition is so much better than what they are playing with now.

NFL has it right. Eliminate preseason and install an 18 game season with two byes. Let training camp determine who is on the team.

Agree. College manages without any preseason games.
  • cprenegade likes this

#19 cprenegade

cprenegade

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,915 posts

Posted 09 August 2024 - 09:45 PM

If I am the Ravens I am running the football almost exclusively in the preseason.  The offensive line looked very average if not below tonight against second team defense for Philly.  The only thing the preseason means to the Ravens is whether or not they can field a somewhat good OL.  That's the only thing they need to figure out.  If they don't, they will struggle all year against a tougher schedule than they had last year.  

#20 TwentyThirtyFive

TwentyThirtyFive

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 27,605 posts

Posted 09 August 2024 - 09:48 PM

Def all about the OL. Did we play 1st string guys?? I know I saw Vorhees but Im assuming Stanley didnt play and I know Linderbaum didnt. Ill guess Rosengarten got snaps. Did Mekari?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Our Sponsors

width=