• russsnyder likes this

#2 jamesdean

jamesdean

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,589 posts

Posted 23 May 2024 - 04:54 PM

Excellent article, Chris. Enjoyed reading it. OBP ranking is embarrassing for a team on pace to win 100 games.

#3 BSLSteveBirrer

BSLSteveBirrer

Soccer Analyst

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,903 posts
  • LocationMS and ID

Posted 23 May 2024 - 05:16 PM

Yeah the on pace to win X number of games is a bit misleading. Just a few games ago they were on pace for what 110? Then 108. Now 100.

Ok teams have off stretches. I hope that's all this is and they turn it on this weekend. But if they can't throttle the White Sox then I will be firmly in the worried camp. 2-2 is hardly acceptable this weekend. Gotta see 3-1 or even better lets broom them.

#4 BSLRoseKatz

BSLRoseKatz

BSL Analyst

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,954 posts
  • LocationColumbia, MD

Posted 23 May 2024 - 06:27 PM

Not 100% relevant to the article but a general baseball observation inspired by this: basically every playoff team is still gonna have parts of the roster people feel meh about. The Braves have a .609 winning percentage and are doing it with much worse production from Olson, Acuna and Riley and even the Phillies with the best record are paying Castellanos quite a bit of money for an underwhelming .565 OPS

• dude likes this

#5 weird-O

weird-O

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,276 posts
  • LocationI'm here from downtown, I'm here from Mitch and Murray.

Posted 24 May 2024 - 08:27 AM

The only criticism I have about this article, is this "If you lose one of Burnes / Bradish / Rodriguez to any significant injury"

Don't say that :D

In the heat of battle, I can be pretty negative about miscues, bad swings, etc. That's one reason I don't usually participate in game threads. Despite this icy cold offensive spell, I am still confident in this team. I'm not confident in a healthy Means ever returning to the rotation. 

Good news! I saw a dog today.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Our Sponsors

width=