• Please log in to reply
168 replies to this topic

#1 Horsehair

Horsehair
  • Members
  • 1 posts
  • LocationLandover, MD

Posted 25 July 2018 - 09:41 AM

Eastern Tech. Whats up with this once proud athletic program?  They have had a rough stretch last couple years and now the rumor is they hired a new AD that is already making the coaches mad.

• BSLChrisStoner likes this

#2 McNulty

McNulty

la cerveza está muy fría

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,667 posts
  • LocationBS

Posted 25 July 2018 - 09:46 AM

I went there 20 years ago...they have a proud athletic program?

@fuzydunlop

#3 SaintBull

SaintBull
  • Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 26 July 2018 - 10:04 AM

They do have a new AD, former football coach. Don’t know anything about butting heads with his coaches, but from what I’ve heard he’s a good dude.

#4 ECF

ECF
  • Members
  • 238 posts
  • LocationEast Coast

Posted 27 July 2018 - 06:39 AM

They do have a new AD, former football coach. Don’t know anything about butting heads with his coaches, but from what I’ve heard he’s a good dude.

Marc Mesaros the new AD ?

East

Coast

Fan

#5 SaintBull

SaintBull
  • Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 27 July 2018 - 02:21 PM

No, not Mesaros. I can see how it could’ve been read that way, my bad. The new AD is Dave Deutsch former Harford Tech HFC and AD

#6 Ojielo

Ojielo
  • Members
  • 261 posts

Posted 26 August 2018 - 08:18 AM

1. Milford Mill
2. Dundalk
3. Franklin
4. Perry Hall
5. Parkville

Is this a good preseason ranking? I haven't seen anyone during the preseason and am not as plugged in as in the past. I am more familiar with Milford, who despite losing numbers to graduation, seem pretty good.
Marine Corps Sniper...One Shot One Kill

#7 GDEF

GDEF
  • Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 26 August 2018 - 10:39 AM

Dundalk played Howard well.

#8 SaintBull

SaintBull
  • Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 26 August 2018 - 07:03 PM

I would really like to hear the logic behind you constantly putting Dundalk at the top of Baltimore County. They lost to all 3 teams you put behind them in your top 5 last year. What makes you think they are going to be so damn good this year? The WR they stole from Patapsco? News flash the kid is 5’5” and isn’t that good. The kid they stole from Sparrows Point? Serious attitude problem. Seriously, tell me...

#9 BP46

BP46
  • Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 29 August 2018 - 07:47 PM

1. Milford Mill
2. Dundalk
3. Franklin
4. Perry Hall
5. Parkville

Is this a good preseason ranking? I haven't seen anyone during the preseason and am not as plugged in as in the past. I am more familiar with Milford, who despite losing numbers to graduation, seem pretty good.

Franklin just lost their starting qb Monday. They will drop. 

#10 Pedro Cerrano

Pedro Cerrano

I Miss McNulty

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,429 posts
  • LocationEllicott City, MD

Posted 29 August 2018 - 08:24 PM

I would really like to hear the logic behind you constantly putting Dundalk at the top of Baltimore County. They lost to all 3 teams you put behind them in your top 5 last year. What makes you think they are going to be so damn good this year? The WR they stole from Patapsco? News flash the kid is 5’5” and isn’t that good. The kid they stole from Sparrows Point? Serious attitude problem. Seriously, tell me...

You realize you’re talking about teenage boys right?

There is baseball, and occasionally there are other things of note

"Now OPS sucks.  Got it."

"Making his own olive brine is peak Mackus."

"I'm too hungover to watch a loss." - McNulty

@bopper33

#11 SaintBull

SaintBull
  • Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 30 August 2018 - 06:08 AM

Yes I know exactly who I’m talking about, thank you.

#12 Pedro Cerrano

Pedro Cerrano

I Miss McNulty

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,429 posts
  • LocationEllicott City, MD

Posted 30 August 2018 - 10:33 AM

Do you think it's OK to write that teenage boys are "not that good" and have "serious attitude problems" on a message board?

There is baseball, and occasionally there are other things of note

"Now OPS sucks.  Got it."

"Making his own olive brine is peak Mackus."

"I'm too hungover to watch a loss." - McNulty

@bopper33

#13 BSLChrisStoner

BSLChrisStoner

Owner

• Administrators
  • 155,680 posts

Posted 30 August 2018 - 10:44 AM

FTR... I don't like personal shots at pro athletes....   detest it with college athletes... and won't have it with HS kids.

The players weren't identified here (though I'm sure some can figure out who was being talked about), and SaintBull is a new poster.

This part of the board new for all of us.   But yeah, general guide... no shots at the kids themselves.

• Pedro Cerrano likes this

#14 Ojielo

Ojielo
  • Members
  • 261 posts

Posted 30 August 2018 - 03:04 PM

It will be interesting to see how Milford comes out of the gate this year.  I dont know much about Tuskarora.

#15 SaintBull

SaintBull
  • Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 30 August 2018 - 06:58 PM

Did I identify them by name? Did I use profanity? Lastly, was I even talking to either of you? The answer to all 3 questions is no. If there is a problem with me stating what I observe on this forum, you might as well go ahead and delete me now.

#16 BSLChrisStoner

BSLChrisStoner

Owner

• Administrators
  • 155,680 posts

Posted 30 August 2018 - 07:01 PM

Did I identify them by name? Did I use profanity? Lastly, was I even talking to either of you? The answer to all 3 questions is no. If there is a problem with me stating what I observe on this forum, you might as well go ahead and delete me now.

No, you didn't identify them. Which is directly what I said.

I simply stated we won't have any shots directed at kids.  Which isn't what you did, but I was making clear where our line was.

If you have any further questions, you can send me a PM.

#17 Ojielo

Ojielo
  • Members
  • 261 posts

Posted 31 August 2018 - 06:31 AM

Can someone explain to me why the Douglas vs Randallstown game is scheduled for 4pm, if Randallstown now has lights?  And why is the Annapolis vs Dundalk game on a Saturday?

#18 Ojielo

Ojielo
  • Members
  • 261 posts

Posted 03 September 2018 - 12:51 PM

Milford 20. Tuscarora 14

Third time was a charm for the Millers, who traveled RT 70 North yet again to face a tough Tuscarora squad.  The game picked up from Friday, when the Titans held on to an 11 to 7 halftime lead over the Millers.  The weather was unbearable, but kudos to both teams for toughing out the heat index, and the coaching staffs for keeping the players hydrated.  Tuscarora was an outstanding host.  The Millers seem to have not lost a step from last years squad.  Woodlawn vs. Milford will be a BIG Liberty Road battle Friday.

#19 BSLChrisStoner

BSLChrisStoner

Owner

• Administrators
  • 155,680 posts

Posted 03 September 2018 - 02:54 PM

Balt Sun: New Catonsville High coach Maybin gets first victory as Comets finish off Sparrows Point in suspended game

#20 Ojielo

Ojielo
  • Members
  • 261 posts

Posted 04 September 2018 - 05:31 AM

Balt Sun: New Catonsville High coach Maybin gets first victory as Comets finish off Sparrows Point in suspended game

Congratulations Coach !!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Our Sponsors

width=