#1 JeffLong

JeffLong

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,826 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 03:36 PM

Hey everyone,

Lance, Kevin, Tucker and I are setting up an ottoneu fantasy league that includes BSL board members and other O's bloggers.

We have a handful of spots left so I wanted to open it up to the rest of the board.

It costs $9.99 to join the league, but there is currently no prize structure set up (this is something we can discuss once the league is filled). For $9.99 you get to take part in one of the deepest and most immersive fantasy baseball experiences out there.

Check out their support page (and the constitution at the bottom) for more info: http://ottoneu.fangraphs.com/support
@JeffLongBP

#2 bmoreb

bmoreb
  • Members
  • 122 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 08:06 PM

I'm in, how to proceed?

#3 LanceRinker

LanceRinker

All Star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,736 posts
  • LocationPlano, TX

Posted 13 January 2013 - 08:48 PM

I'm in, how to proceed?

You'll need the link to the league and then the password to get in. Also, you'll need to register for a Fangraphs account if you don't already have one.

DM me for the p/w if you haven't already gotten it from Jeff.

#4 BobPhelan

BobPhelan

OTV

• Moderators
  • 14,498 posts
  • LocationBel Air, MD

Posted 14 January 2013 - 07:06 AM

I'm interested.

#5 Mackus

Mackus

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 60,423 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 09:48 AM

This sounds awesome, but I always lose interest in fantasy baseball throughout the year.

Anyone on BSL interested in trying to get an OOTP league going? I haven't played in years, but always thought that was a blast.

#6 JeremyStrain

JeremyStrain

• Moderators
  • 13,373 posts
  • LocationFormerly known as allstar1579

Posted 14 January 2013 - 09:53 AM

This sounds awesome, but I always lose interest in fantasy baseball throughout the year.

Anyone on BSL interested in trying to get an OOTP league going? I haven't played in years, but always thought that was a blast.

Yeah I tend to lose interest throughout a season too. It's just too long for fantasy sports. I'm going to give this one a try for a year just to see though. Curiosity and all.
@JeremyMStrain

#7 Coker

Coker

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,553 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 10:47 PM

Seems awesome. I'd be in, if I wasn't already caught up in three online OOTP leagues.

#8 BobPhelan

BobPhelan

OTV

• Moderators
  • 14,498 posts
  • LocationBel Air, MD

Posted 06 March 2013 - 05:51 AM

Quite an experience. 8+ hours spread over two nights but it was fun. I feel pretty good about my team for it being my first auction draft.

Let's get the season going.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Our Sponsors

width=