Photo

Orioles.com: Henderson on state of young, fun O's: 'It's looking really good for Birdland'

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 BaltBird 24

BaltBird 24

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,559 posts

Posted 20 June 2024 - 11:22 AM

Still a little early to write off those 2022 and 2023 drafts...

2022 has Holliday, Beavers, Fabian, Weston, and Bright all in AA or higher and looking like potential future pieces.

2023 is super early, but obviously you have to like Bradfield, Etzel, Horvath, Baumeister.

I don't understand this talk about recent drafts being lackluster.
  • BobPhelan likes this

#22 TwentyThirtyFive

TwentyThirtyFive

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,551 posts

Posted 20 June 2024 - 11:25 AM

Guys arent zooming through levels like in years past so its giving some a warped sense of expectations.
  • BobPhelan likes this

#23 makoman

makoman

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,598 posts

Posted 20 June 2024 - 11:33 AM

I just think it’s funny that Slide was probably the most disagreeable with Mike in this thread, so I guess Slide’s in the lollipop guild now.

I thought I made a reasonable post but I wasn’t even responded to. I guess that’s cancel culture.
  • BobPhelan likes this

#24 TwentyThirtyFive

TwentyThirtyFive

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,551 posts

Posted 20 June 2024 - 11:40 AM

I just think it’s funny that Slide was probably the most disagreeable with Mike in this thread, so I guess Slide’s in the lollipop guild now.

I thought I made a reasonable post but I wasn’t even responded to. I guess that’s cancel culture.

The DBacks also had to piece together a BP on the fly last year. Rotation wasnt good behind Gallen and Kelly. We all want and expect the pitching staff to be improved by the deadline but its certainly possible to make it work without additions

#25 Slidemaster

Slidemaster

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,637 posts

Posted 20 June 2024 - 05:54 PM

I do have a reputation of being a pollyanna.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Our Sponsors

width=