Just playing around with what exists internally, and thinking about something like this:
Bench: Urias, McCann, McKenna, Mateo
Rotation: Gibson, Kremer, Bradish, Wells, Irvin
Bullpen: Bautista, Cano, Baker, Baumann, Coulombe, Rodriguez, Hall, Zimmermann
- Frazier, O'Hearn, Hicks, Perez, Voth, Akin, Vavra are on the current roster.
- I added Westburg, Cowser, Ortiz, Irvin, Rodriguez, and Hall... with Cedric shown back from the IL.
- Means and Tate could still factor.
- Maybe you want to improve on Mountcastle?
- Maybe you want to improve on Zimmermann's bp spot, with another high leverage relief option?
- Maybe you don't want to utilize Rodriguez as a reliever this year, believing he might still be needed in the '23 rotation at some point?
- Maybe you still want a front end starter?
- Maybe you are uncomfortable trying to contend with 4 rookies in the everyday lineup?
- Maybe you want to replace Mateo's bench spot with some added pop?
Good enough to get where you want to go this year?
Would you prefer to see some combination of Cowser, Westburg, Hall, Stowers, Kjerstad, Ortiz, Norby, Mayo, Beavers utilized to find a front-end starter, or an impact bat?