87 replies to this topic

#81 Mackus

Mackus

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 60,756 posts

Posted 16 May 2023 - 08:44 PM

This is about as close as we've had to an easy win lately. Not exactly stress free, but solid. More of these, please.
  • dude and BSLSteveBirrer like this

#82 makoman

makoman

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,414 posts

Posted 16 May 2023 - 08:46 PM

Gunnar proving what I speculated early in the season. Its not that his eye is so great. He was just choosing to not swing at many pitches for whatever reason. Now hes decided to be more aggressive swinging and you see that the eye isnt all that. Some bad swing and misses

Yes, everyone in the industry thinks he's good except you, I'm glad you are finally on it. 

#83 TwentyThirtyFive

TwentyThirtyFive

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,935 posts

Posted 16 May 2023 - 08:47 PM

This is about as close as we've had to an easy win lately. Not exactly stress free, but solid. More of these, please.

Depends on how stressed you get before the late innings. LA tightened it up and threatened before ending the top of the 6th. Os got all the breathing room back and more in the bottom of the 6th. All and all one of the lower stress level wins. And Perez saved having to use both Cano and Bautista.

#84 TwentyThirtyFive

TwentyThirtyFive

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,935 posts

Posted 16 May 2023 - 08:53 PM

Yes, everyone in the industry thinks he's good except you, I'm glad you are finally on it.

Its all pretty apparent kid. Ive been a step ahead on these observations on him all year. Was just talking to Herm. We both agree that while hes run into some more pitches of late being aggressive early that there really hasnt been some breakthrough. He has a contact rate flaw. Cant be an xBA guy in the 9th percentile with horrible K and whiff rates.

Hes 21. Improvement should come but he has some real flaws that are gonna hold him back from being anything special

#85 makoman

makoman

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,414 posts

Posted 16 May 2023 - 09:01 PM

Its all pretty apparent kid. Ive been a step ahead on these observations on him all year. Was just talking to Herm. We both agree that while hes run into some more pitches of late being aggressive early that there really hasnt been some breakthrough. He has a contact rate flaw. Cant be an xBA guy in the 9th percentile.

Hes 21. Improvement should come but he has some real flaws that are gonna hold him back from being anything special

Yeah I'm glad you already have it decided on a 21 year old, yes you're great. Especially cause Herm agrees, uh huh. I am a kid too, yes, I agree, please move on all you want. The 21 year old can't be an xBA guy, 21 year olds never improve. 

But yeah, Adam Frazier has 0.1 fWAR better and you'll continue to point out how great he is, yeah.

• Mike B likes this

#86 TwentyThirtyFive

TwentyThirtyFive

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,935 posts

Posted 16 May 2023 - 09:33 PM

Ah more of the BS acting like I said Frazier is great. Get outta here man. Never has a poster dropped so far in such a short amount of time.

#87 jamesdean

jamesdean

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,201 posts

Posted 17 May 2023 - 06:01 AM

Ah more of the BS acting like I said Frazier is great. Get outta here man. Never has a poster dropped so far in such a short amount of time.

Let' see, now it's makoman.  Is there ANY poster on here you haven't had a problem with?  Did you not play well with others when you were a kid? 

• Mike B likes this

#88 NewMarketSean

NewMarketSean

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,557 posts

Posted 17 May 2023 - 08:09 AM

Let' see, now it's makoman.  Is there ANY poster on here you haven't had a problem with?  Did you not play well with others when you were a kid? 

I believe the saying is: When all you do is run into assholes all day, you're the asshole.

• jamesdean likes this
I never had friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Our Sponsors

width=