64 replies to this topic

#21 CantonJester

CantonJester

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,617 posts

Posted 06 May 2023 - 08:40 PM

Checking in from “Dive Bar” in Canton. That was a huuuuge DP.
  • You Play to Win the Game likes this

#22 NewMarketSean

NewMarketSean

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,552 posts

Posted 06 May 2023 - 08:49 PM

Crap. Lead off double.
I never had friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?

#23 CantonJester

CantonJester

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,617 posts

Posted 06 May 2023 - 08:49 PM

Is Cano not available?

#24 CantonJester

CantonJester

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,617 posts

Posted 06 May 2023 - 08:50 PM

Crap. Lead off double.

Gunnar’s got to stop that ball.

#25 NewMarketSean

NewMarketSean

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,552 posts

Posted 06 May 2023 - 08:54 PM

Pillar continues to F us.
I never had friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?

#26 CantonJester

CantonJester

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,617 posts

Posted 06 May 2023 - 08:55 PM

So Cano wasn’t available tonight? Seems if he was, this is precisely the time to step on their neck.

#27 TwentyThirtyFive

TwentyThirtyFive

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,833 posts

Posted 06 May 2023 - 08:56 PM

Hyde loss. Was inevitable. Just butchering games. Brimgs Baker back out after the tightrope in the 7th. Goes to Coulombe who can ne pinch hit for and even if he got Pillar Albies kills lefties. Just brimg in Cano and you dont have to worry about matchups. My god is he trash

#28 85Knight

85Knight

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,381 posts

Posted 06 May 2023 - 08:57 PM

Damn

#29 TwentyThirtyFive

TwentyThirtyFive

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,833 posts

Posted 06 May 2023 - 08:58 PM

So Cano wasn’t available tonight? Seems if he was, this is precisely the time to step on their neck.

Cant tell you how much he butchered this. Coulombe vs Pillar, Albies, and Ozuna 3 in a row the min he has to face is just absolutely butchering that spot. Hes just stupid
  • CantonJester likes this

#30 TwentyThirtyFive

TwentyThirtyFive

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,833 posts

Posted 06 May 2023 - 09:00 PM

You freaking use Akin and Voth two bums to close out last night to have everyone available tonight. And absolutely butchers the 8th. Imo Cano shouldve had the top of the order. So really he shoulda had at least 1 out in the 7th. Then hopefully only 3 in the 9th. Instead he goes to Baker who sucked but got Olson to roll over in a 3-2 count and hit a double play. Cant help but push it

#31 NewMarketSean

NewMarketSean

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,552 posts

Posted 06 May 2023 - 09:01 PM

Cano should have been pitching the 8th. Be curious to hear what Hyde’s reasoning was there.

#32 TwentyThirtyFive

TwentyThirtyFive

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,833 posts

Posted 06 May 2023 - 09:02 PM

Cano should have been pitching the 8th. Be curious to hear what Hyde’s reasoning was there.

Hes an idiot. Why cant normal people see how overmatched he is

#33 NewMarketSean

NewMarketSean

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,552 posts

Posted 06 May 2023 - 09:07 PM

I don’t have a strong pro or anti opinion on Hyde but I do feel like he does overuse the BP at times. Not sure why he wouldn’t go with his most reliable BP arm in the 8th inning in Atlanta. This isn’t KC or Detroit where you can try to get through an inning with a one run lead with your lesser guys. This is essentially a playoff game.

#34 TwentyThirtyFive

TwentyThirtyFive

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,833 posts

Chance to steala win when you face Strider and Hyde gives it away

#35 JStruds

JStruds

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,818 posts
  • LocationHarford County

Good game, bad result.
  • BobPhelan likes this

#36 NewMarketSean

NewMarketSean

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,552 posts

Posted 06 May 2023 - 09:08 PM

It just had to be Pillar too. F that guy.

#37 CantonJester

CantonJester

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,617 posts

Posted 06 May 2023 - 09:10 PM

If Cano was in fact available, this was one of the dumber managerial decisions in this young MLB season.

WOOF.

#38 TwentyThirtyFive

TwentyThirtyFive

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,833 posts

Posted 06 May 2023 - 09:11 PM

I don’t have a strong pro or anti opinion on Hyde but I do feel like he does overuse the BP at times. Not sure why he wouldn’t go with his most reliable BP arm in the 8th inning in Atlanta. This isn’t KC or Detroit where you can try to get through an inning with a one run lead with your lesser guys.

My dude its the middle of the order. Baer just struggled and the plan is to back him up by going with Coulombe against 1 lefty hes never goimg to face in Rosario. Even if he gets Pillar he has to face Albies who hiatorically killa lefties and then Ozuna because of 3 batter minimum. Or you know, give the ball to Cano to start the inning. But still lets say Cano was unavailable. Baker vs Rosario and then Albies left handed is better than Pillar, Rosario and Ozuna vs Coulombe. I need someone to understand how much he just F'd that situation up. Its killing me that no one has figured out how bad he js at managing

#39 TwentyThirtyFive

TwentyThirtyFive

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,833 posts

Posted 06 May 2023 - 09:15 PM

If Cano was in fact available, this was one of the dumber managerial decisions in this young MLB season.

WOOF.

Why would he be unavailable? You force fed Akin and Voth last night, two guys who couldve been the long man today, to save your high lev arms. Still Coulombe vs an obvious PH and then two more righties in Albies (historically a lefty killer) and Ozuna is just incredibly stupid. Baker was shaky as crap but youre better off jjst letting him face Rosario and Albies lefty

#40 JoyinMudville

JoyinMudville

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 978 posts

Posted 06 May 2023 - 09:18 PM

The bedwetting and panty soiling on here is hilarious

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Our Sponsors

width=