582 replies to this topic

#581 bmore_ken

bmore_ken

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,858 posts

Posted 27 December 2022 - 10:50 AM

if they franchise him for $48 million, which I am not sure they can afford to.

Lamar cant do anything but accept it and play.

So sit out and collect nothing.

$48 million for a single season is ridiculous money.

Definitely a lot of money to leave on the table. Plus sitting out a full season does nothing for his free agency prospects.

#582 bmore_ken

bmore_ken

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,858 posts

Posted 27 December 2022 - 10:54 AM

If he didn't want to run as much he'd not pull the ball back on the hand off. That's his option when he see's how the D reacts.

I'm not talking about designed plays out of the RPO. I mean when it's a designed pass play and sitting back in the pocket until the last minute taking sacks. 2019 Lamar would take off when his first or second read wasn't there and pick up 10 or 15 yards. 2022 Lamar sits in there until the last second often resulting in a sack or an errant incompletion.

• jamesdean likes this

#583 Mike in STL

Mike in STL

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,346 posts

Posted 27 December 2022 - 11:17 AM

There was some discussion about this here. But just saw on the Ravens IG they posted a video that LJ was on the sidelines Sunday. Sitting down, cause Harbaugh asked “you’ve been out here the whole game?”

Harbaugh then commented that it’s good for his knee, it’s like icing your knee, and LJ is like “no it’s not. I’m gonna go sit down.” Harbaugh insisted LJ give Huntley a hug after the game.

Just really weird. Let LJ rest. Huntley doesn’t need hugs. We know he loves everyone but geez.
@BSLMikeRandall

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Our Sponsors

width=