858 replies to this topic

#21 bmore_ken

bmore_ken

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,862 posts

Posted 26 November 2022 - 07:28 PM

Stanley's out. Likely's out. Hamilton is probably out. Lamar's hurt. The Ravens lose. Thankfully they hold the tie breaker over the Bengals. So it's not the end of the world. 

#22 85Knight

85Knight

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,389 posts

Posted 26 November 2022 - 08:03 PM

Lamar's been hurt for awhile now. I don't think it's any worse than it's already been. I wouldn't count the Ravens out because I believe our defense is just that good. It might be another ugly low scoring game but I still expect the Ravens to win.

#23 cprenegade

cprenegade

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,801 posts

Posted 26 November 2022 - 08:20 PM

The tie breaker with Cincinnati is only going to matter if the Ravens stay one game above Cincinnati heading into their rematch.  If they are tied, that becomes a winner take the division game at their home.  

I think tomorrow's game will be a low scoring slug fest type of affair.  The Ravens have issues on the offensive side of the ball, and Jax is less than stellar offensively as well.  They rely on the run to be successful.  Trevor Lawrence has not lived up to the billing of a QB that can single handedly win you a game.  Their defense is somewhat capable though.  

Ravens should win, but this is one of those games that you look at and say yeah, I would not be shocked to see an upset.  

• bmore_ken likes this

#24 TwentyThirtyFive

TwentyThirtyFive

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,970 posts

Posted 26 November 2022 - 08:23 PM

Bengals have a really tough schedule. They are also getting better. I still think 11 wins will win us the division outright. 

#25 PrimeTime

PrimeTime

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,709 posts
  • LocationHampstead, MD

Posted 27 November 2022 - 08:39 AM

Bengals have a really tough schedule. They are also getting better. I still think 11 wins will win us the division outright.

I know you're not saying the Ravens are only going to win 11 but with this schedule, if the Ravens only win 11, they're 1 and done in January.
@primetime667083

"Just remember, whether you think you can, or you think you can't, you're right." -Stewie Griffin

#26 PrimeTime

PrimeTime

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,709 posts
  • LocationHampstead, MD

Posted 27 November 2022 - 08:44 AM

The Ravens were sluggish out of the bye to say the least. However, this was the same team that won back to back road games prior to the bye. We all know the cliche about this being a week to week league and that it's all about matchups.

Jacksonville has turned the ball over 13 times and they're a better rushing team than passing team. The Ravens have been good at taking the ball away and their run defense is one the best in the league. If those trends play out in this game, the Ravens should win without it being a grind like last week.
@primetime667083

"Just remember, whether you think you can, or you think you can't, you're right." -Stewie Griffin

#27 You Play to Win the Game

You Play to Win the Game

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 60,471 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 27 November 2022 - 09:50 AM

Jacksonville’s defense isnt good.

#28 SouthRider

SouthRider

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 726 posts

Posted 27 November 2022 - 11:50 AM

This isnt a Flacco led team so you can eliminate a debacle. Certainly could be close. Jack is better than their record indicates.

Flacco wasn't the QB against Miami or NY Giants this season either. If the Ravens play like last week this game will be a debacle. Jax is much better than Carolina.

#29 SouthRider

SouthRider

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 726 posts

Posted 27 November 2022 - 11:53 AM

This will be my first game watching from Paramount Plus instead of the overpriced YouTube TV. I think I lose the ability to pause and rewind, plus I have to watch live; but the price difference is so huge I have to try it.

#30 SouthRider

SouthRider

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 726 posts

Posted 27 November 2022 - 12:32 PM

The weather is horrible right now in Jacksonville. Heavy rain. Hopefully it passes.

#31 85Knight

85Knight

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,389 posts

Posted 27 November 2022 - 12:39 PM

Stanley's out. Likely's out. Hamilton is probably out. Lamar's hurt. The Ravens lose. Thankfully they hold the tie breaker over the Bengals. So it's not the end of the world.

We really don't own the tie-breaker against them because we play again. All we did was hold serve but if they beat us the next tie-breaker is division record which is still far from decided. Besides that conference games are important in breaking ties with other playoff teams. This is not a throw away game at all.
  • Mike in STL likes this

#32 makoman

makoman

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,422 posts

Posted 27 November 2022 - 12:46 PM

Inactive:
Hamilton
Stanley
Davis
Likely
Bynes
Kolar
Ojabo

Would be a good day for the Gus Bus to get rolling if it’s going to be sloppy.

#33 Mike in STL

Mike in STL

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,346 posts

Posted 27 November 2022 - 12:56 PM

UBoqtER.png

@BSLMikeRandall

#34 PrimeTime

PrimeTime

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,709 posts
  • LocationHampstead, MD

Posted 27 November 2022 - 01:00 PM

The Ravens need to establish themselves early. A quick turnover and/or early TD would be ideal.

Against an inferior opponent on the road, don't give them hope, take care of the football and that should be a path to victory.
@primetime667083

#35 Mackus

Mackus

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 60,767 posts

Posted 27 November 2022 - 01:02 PM

Weather delay...don't see that often.

#36 85Knight

85Knight

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,389 posts

Posted 27 November 2022 - 01:04 PM

Weather delay...don't see that often.

Has to be lightning in the area.

#37 BaltBird 24

BaltBird 24

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,581 posts

Posted 27 November 2022 - 01:07 PM

Weather delay? What is this? Baseball?

#38 Mackus

Mackus

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 60,767 posts

Posted 27 November 2022 - 01:08 PM

1:25 kickoff

#39 Mackus

Mackus

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 60,767 posts

Posted 27 November 2022 - 01:24 PM

Completely perfect weather now. Florida is wild.
  • You Play to Win the Game likes this

#40 TwentyThirtyFive

TwentyThirtyFive

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,970 posts

Posted 27 November 2022 - 01:25 PM

Bet the under so of course both teams will score 30

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Our Sponsors