#601 JStruds

JStruds

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,818 posts
  • LocationHarford County

Posted 28 October 2022 - 04:10 PM

Allen isn't 1% as obnoxious as Brady, IMO.

Give him time. 😄

#602 Mike B

Mike B

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,618 posts
  • LocationTowson Md.

Posted 28 October 2022 - 05:29 PM

In the first half?

Yes, they were for the most part short, outside the numbers stuff.  It stretched the defense of the Bucs, got them out of the center blitz stuff the Bucs were doing.  It also wore out Tampa, and the Ravens run game did the rest in the second half.

@mikeghg

#603 Steve55

Steve55

All Star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,895 posts

Posted 29 October 2022 - 07:20 AM

He's getting there. Slapping his hands on the turf to get a RTP. He's even started to pick up Manning's lean into the refs huddle to listen in. Manning was so bad you'd think he was part of the decision.

#604 Biggsy

Biggsy

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,255 posts

Posted 29 October 2022 - 01:42 PM

That's subjective.
  • cprenegade likes this

#605 cprenegade

cprenegade

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,790 posts

Posted 29 October 2022 - 09:17 PM

It's all in your perspective.  If Tom Brady were a 6th round draft choice of the Ravens and they have 5 more Lombardi's in the case nobody in Baltimore is complaining about him.  

I'm wondering if everyone who finds Brady so obnoxious realizes that the rest of the country outside of Baltimore felt the same way about Ray Lewis?   A lot still believe he got away with murder.  Of course that's not accurate, but he did obstruct justice and refuse to finger people in his crowd who were responsible for killing two people.  He got off easy because Art Modell came to his defense and the NFL did not yet have the policy in place that punished a player for conduct.  If they had, he would have been suspended for at least 4-6 games or maybe more per Deshaun Watson's punishment.  

It's all in your perspective.  If the annoying guy is on your team, you defend him.  If he isn't, you hate.  That's what happens in sports.  

• JStruds likes this

#606 mdrunning

mdrunning

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,364 posts

Posted 29 October 2022 - 11:58 PM

If a guy's not on your team, he's an obnoxious jerk. If he's on your team, he's a fiery competitor.

• cprenegade likes this

#607 jamesdean

jamesdean

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,015 posts

Posted 30 October 2022 - 08:16 AM

I guess I'm one of those rare few that always liked Brady.
  • cprenegade and mdrunning like this

#608 bmore_ken

bmore_ken

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,858 posts

Posted 31 October 2022 - 12:16 AM

I'm in that minority also. Greatness is Greatness.

#609 hallas

hallas

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,509 posts
  • LocationDaniel Larusso's hometown

Posted 31 October 2022 - 01:03 AM

There's something about his demeanor that rubs me the wrong way. Maybe its his whiny scowl when stuff doesnt go his way, or his smug shit eating grin when it does. I never got that sense about Manning, for example, or Josh Allen, or Mahomes.

#610 jamesdean

jamesdean

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,015 posts

Posted 31 October 2022 - 05:48 AM

There's something about his demeanor that rubs me the wrong way. Maybe its his whiny scowl when stuff doesnt go his way, or his smug shit eating grin when it does. I never got that sense about Manning, for example, or Josh Allen, or Mahomes.

I couldn't stand Manning. It was a great day for me when he finally retired.

#611 Mike B

Mike B

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,618 posts
  • LocationTowson Md.

Posted 31 October 2022 - 09:50 AM

I am with you on Brady.  We flew back on Saturday from Tampa and the plane was filled with Ravens fans.  As always there was a baby who cried most of the way.  Someone yelled out, hey Tom Brady is on the plane.  It was funny, but also partly true.

• Mackus likes this
@mikeghg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Our Sponsors

width=