783 replies to this topic

#781 Old Man

Old Man

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,582 posts

Posted 17 October 2022 - 01:11 PM

The fandome is not allowed to keep things in perspective when it comes to their team, and their expectations. :)

#782 TwentyThirtyFive

TwentyThirtyFive

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,247 posts

Posted 17 October 2022 - 01:23 PM

There are positives. People still talk about 2019. I don't know if they'll ever come close to that again, but part of the reason that happened IMO was Stanley-Bozeman-Skura/Mekari-Yanda-Brown. By the Bills playoff game we had replaced Yanda with a green Powers and RT with a combo of Phillips and Fluker. Then last year was even worse. If he's really back, Stanley-Powers-Linderbaum-Zeitler-Moses/Mekari/Faalele isn't quite 2019, but is better than anything since. A good line makes a huge difference in everything that happens on offense.

Still concerned about the defense. They've certainly done better but need to figure out how to get a stop when they need it. Bend don't break can work, but the break part is kinda important.

Yeah def still concerned about the D though I though the DL finally showed some life. Their best game of the season IMO. Also wasnt sure how Peters would return but he looks like he is still playing at a high caliber. Agree about the OL play and what it might mean for the offense.

#783 BaltBird 24

BaltBird 24

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,113 posts

Posted 17 October 2022 - 02:11 PM

Defense should vastly improve once Houston and Bowser can go. Ojabo is the wild card.

#784 mdrunning

mdrunning

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,363 posts

Posted 17 October 2022 - 03:11 PM

Pretty sure that's correct.

I don't think Brady restructured as much as he took below-market deals.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Our Sponsors

width=