• Please log in to reply
638 replies to this topic

#41 BSLChrisStoner

BSLChrisStoner

Owner

• Administrators
  • 156,027 posts

Posted 06 October 2022 - 02:12 PM

Balt Sun: Ravens RB J.K. Dobbins returns to practice, but WR Rashod Bateman still sidelined

#42 jamesdean

jamesdean

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,183 posts

Posted 06 October 2022 - 06:39 PM

I doubt Bateman plays. And what's up with Boyle? I think him and Stanley are having a contest to see who go the longest without actually playing a game.

#43 Mike in STL

Mike in STL

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,346 posts

Posted 07 October 2022 - 08:52 AM

Maybe its cause I'm still fuming over Sunday and its recency bias, but Bengals +3.5 seems like a steal.

@BSLMikeRandall

#44 makoman

makoman

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,406 posts

Posted 07 October 2022 - 09:35 AM

I doubt Bateman plays. And what's up with Boyle? I think him and Stanley are having a contest to see who go the longest without actually playing a game.

Boyle played on special teams the past two weeks, and got 4 offensive snaps against the Pats. I guess he's just not any good anymore.

#45 cprenegade

cprenegade

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,798 posts

Posted 07 October 2022 - 09:53 AM

With Hill out, if Bateman can't go that takes away two of their three best playmaking options outside of Jackson.  If I'm Cincinnati I double Andrews, spy Jackson, and let my safeties make sure Duvernay doesn't get deep.  Dobbins hasn't yet show the burst or full game durability that Hill was showing.  

#46 BSLChrisStoner

BSLChrisStoner

Owner

• Administrators
  • 156,027 posts

Posted 07 October 2022 - 02:04 PM

The Ravens typically don't activate players who miss the week of practice. So WR Rashod Bateman, RB Justice Hill and OLB Justin Houston are all long shots vs. Cincinnati. TBD on LT Ronnie Stanley, OLB Jason Pierre-Paul and CB Marcus Peters.

#47 PrimeTime

PrimeTime

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,705 posts
  • LocationHampstead, MD

Posted 07 October 2022 - 02:22 PM

Bateman, Houston and Hill are all confirmed out; Stanley and Peters are questionable.

@primetime667083

"Just remember, whether you think you can, or you think you can't, you're right." -Stewie Griffin

#48 BaltBird 24

BaltBird 24

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,492 posts

Posted 07 October 2022 - 02:40 PM

Hopefully Peters and JPP can go. Don't have much faith in Stanley.

#49 Biggsy

Biggsy

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,263 posts

Posted 07 October 2022 - 04:46 PM

After having 2 terrible choke jobs at home, to start the season. Followed by watching Burrow and the Bengals absolutely own them on last year's film all week, I'd say this is the true litmus test for this teams heart. If they come out and lay an egg, and get rolled by Cincy again, they don't deserve to win another game. Too early to say this is a must win. But it certainly is the kind of game that will define the character of this seasons team for the season.
  • You Play to Win the Game and russsnyder like this

#50 jamesdean

jamesdean

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,183 posts

Posted 07 October 2022 - 05:18 PM

After having 2 terrible choke jobs at home, to start the season. Followed by watching Burrow and the Bengals absolutely own them on last year's film all week, I'd say this is the true litmus test for this teams heart. If they come out and lay an egg, and get rolled by Cincy again, they don't deserve to win another game. Too early to say this is a must win. But it certainly is the kind of game that will define the character of this seasons team for the season.

At the very least, it will define who is a better team just as Buffalo did last week.

#51 TwentyThirtyFive

TwentyThirtyFive

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,841 posts

Posted 07 October 2022 - 08:43 PM

Boyle played on special teams the past two weeks, and got 4 offensive snaps against the Pats. I guess he's just not any good anymore.

Shame what has happened to him.

#52 russsnyder

russsnyder

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,173 posts

Posted 08 October 2022 - 04:39 AM

This is definitely a gut check game for the Ravens.
<p>"F IT!, Let's hit." Ted Williams

#53 Slidemaster

Slidemaster

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,982 posts

Posted 09 October 2022 - 10:57 AM

Ja'marr Chase has been a little underwhelming in fantasy this year. This feels like his 10-148-2 "get right" game.

#54 You Play to Win the Game

You Play to Win the Game

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 60,465 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 09 October 2022 - 10:58 AM

Why 148? Can we get a more detailed breakdown? Play by play? I have an early morning tomorrow, so if you already know what happens I can catch some extra Z’s.
  • russsnyder likes this

#55 BSLChrisStoner

BSLChrisStoner

Owner

• Administrators
  • 156,027 posts

Posted 09 October 2022 - 11:16 AM

Some thoughts...

- Need to run.  Shame Gus isn't back.  Shame Hill isn't available either.  Need JK and Lamar to pile up the yardage. 

- No Bateman...  More Robinson? Maybe Proche gets catch #1?  I think you need to get Likely involved. 

- The Secondary is going to be challenged even if Peters is available... if he's not?  Let Cincinnati march up and down between the 20s.  Do not get beaten over the top.  Tighten up in the RZ.  

- Obviously can't turn the ball over and give Cincinnati additional possessions.   

• You Play to Win the Game and russsnyder like this

#56 Slidemaster

Slidemaster

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,982 posts

Posted 09 October 2022 - 11:45 AM

Why 148? Can we get a more detailed breakdown? Play by play? I have an early morning tomorrow, so if you already know what happens I can catch some extra Z’s.

Just feels like the right number. Can't explain it.
  • You Play to Win the Game likes this

#57 BSLChrisStoner

BSLChrisStoner

Owner

• Administrators
  • 156,027 posts

Posted 09 October 2022 - 06:27 PM

Stanley and Peters are active.

#58 BSLChrisStoner

BSLChrisStoner

Owner

• Administrators
  • 156,027 posts

Posted 09 October 2022 - 06:30 PM

Hill, Bateman, Houston, Cleveland, Klein, Armour-Davis inactive.

#59 Biggsy

Biggsy

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,263 posts

Posted 09 October 2022 - 06:44 PM

Hill, Bateman, Houston, Cleveland, Klein, Armour-Davis inactive.

No JAD?! Guess we'll have to depend on someone else to stand still and get burned. lol

#60 BaltBird 24

BaltBird 24

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,492 posts

Posted 09 October 2022 - 07:00 PM

Not expecting much, but would welcome a pleasant surprise.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Our Sponsors

width=