25 replies to this topic

#21 bmore_ken

bmore_ken

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,860 posts

Posted 26 September 2022 - 06:01 AM

The Bills and Bucs matchups are the only ones that are scary. We can split those and run the table vs the rest of the schedule.

This is the ultimate optimistic homer take btw.

yeah I don't know about that running the table stuff. But most of those games do look winnable. Especially if Lamar keeps up the play he's got going on

#22 Biggsy

Biggsy

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,259 posts

Posted 26 September 2022 - 09:45 AM

10-7 at best. If Agholor hadn't forgotten to protect the football, there's a very real chance the Ravens would be sitting 1-2. This thread wouldn't even exist.

If, if, if. If Queen picks the two passes he should have, it's not a question. If a lot of things happened either way, that didn't happen, we could be talking about different things.

Hamilton made a great hustle play. It happens. We won by 11. End of story.

#23 makoman

makoman

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,397 posts

Posted 26 September 2022 - 09:54 AM

If, if, if. If Queen picks the two passes he should have, it's not a question. If a lot of things happened either way, that didn't happen, we could be talking about different things.

Hamilton made a great hustle play. It happens. We won by 11. End of story.

And if the league leader in INTs catches a ball that was right his hands they're 3-0. Can't play the what if game. You are what your record says you are.

#24 Biggsy

Biggsy

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,259 posts

Posted 26 September 2022 - 10:03 AM

And if the league leader in INTs catches a ball that was right his hands they're 3-0. Can't play the what if game. You are what your record says you are.

Exactly. Only complaint anyone could legitimately have on offense is the run blocking, and running game as a whole, outside of Lamar. Linderbaum and Zietler have been consistently really good. Moses has been decent enough. Powers is a phenomenal pass blocker, but is horrible at run blocking.

Defensively, there is hope. I still like this current team. If they start to gel, and the reinforcements come back ready to go, we still have a shot at a deep playoff run.
  • bmore_ken likes this

#25 BSLChrisStoner

BSLChrisStoner

Owner

• Administrators
  • 156,000 posts

Posted 26 September 2022 - 10:34 AM

Bills
Cincinnati
Giants 

Browns
@Tampa Bay
@Saints
Carolina
@Jacksonville
Denver
@Pittsburgh
@Browns
Atlanta
Pittsburgh
@Bengals

I don't see a game the rest of the way that would be a shocking win or loss. 

I think the Ravens are one of the 8 or so teams capable of winning the Super Bowl. but I think there is as much parity as there has ever been.  Each week will be about who's available, and individual matchups.   

Division games always tough. You need that home Cincinnati game, and you want to get the win vs. Cleveland early in the year and have that in the bank.

Jacksonville improved. 
Carolina.. Mayfield capable of being a league avg qb, good weapons..
Atlanta... has weapons, Mariota is capable...  
Giants finally have a healthy Barkley, at-least right now... 
Denver... not real impressed with Wilson right now, but certainly still respect him...

12-5 feels optimistic.

11-6 feels right.

10-7 feels pessimistic. 

#26 makoman

makoman

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,397 posts

Posted 26 September 2022 - 11:46 AM

I'd guess lose to Bills and Bucs. Go 4-2 in division. No one else is particularly scary but they probably lose another so 11-6 seems like a reasonable guess.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Our Sponsors

width=