85 replies to this topic

#81 NewMarketSean

NewMarketSean

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,552 posts

Posted 18 October 2022 - 06:21 AM

My dude you started the thread because I was in your head. Take your L and lets move on to actually hoping the offense is good.

I’ll take the L my dude. I already admitted it was slightly off, tough guy. 

still, the offense was not OK.  In fact it completely disappeared for the first and last third of the season. 

I never had friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?

#82 NewMarketSean

NewMarketSean

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,552 posts

Posted 18 October 2022 - 06:22 AM

Someone please stop me from needing to make the pedantic correction that 20th isn't bottom third...please. This is a cry for help.

Go make some pickle brine smart ass.  :cool:

I never had friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?

#83 TwentyThirtyFive

TwentyThirtyFive

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,840 posts

Posted 18 October 2022 - 06:51 AM

I’ll take the L my dude. I already admitted it was slightly off, tough guy. 

still, the offense was not OK.  In fact it completely disappeared for the first and last third of the season. 

You kept the shit going multiple times with random posts in game threads. Then felt the need to start this thread. Its not about being tough. You kept asking for it.

#84 NewMarketSean

NewMarketSean

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,552 posts

Posted 18 October 2022 - 09:55 AM

You kept the shit going multiple times with random posts in game threads. Then felt the need to start this thread. Its not about being tough. You kept asking for it.

I kept it going because it was a fun jokey argument to keep going. I didn't realize you would take it so seriously.

BTW, 20th in offense is not "OK".

• BSLSteveBirrer likes this

#85 TwentyThirtyFive

TwentyThirtyFive

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,840 posts

Posted 18 October 2022 - 11:22 AM

I kept it going because it was a fun jokey argument to keep going. I didn't realize you would take it so seriously.

BTW, 20th in offense is not "OK".

Yes you started a brand new thread as a jokey argument? I agree thats the tone I took it as when it was randomly in the game threads.  

It is ok when I laid out preseason exactly what I meant by ok 

#86 NewMarketSean

NewMarketSean

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,552 posts

Posted 18 October 2022 - 11:36 AM

Yes you started a brand new thread as a jokey argument? I agree thats the tone I took it as when it was randomly in the game threads.  

It is ok when I laid out preseason exactly what I meant by ok 

I can't remember what was said before the season. I think I had them bottom 3 or 5 offense, and they were a bottom 10 offense. So I was wrong. "OK" is subjective, so what may be OK to you is not OK to me. To me the offense was not OK for large swaths of the season. Two guys with an OPS over .750.

Whatever man, at this point I really don't care. The season was a success since they actually had a winning season and I am encouraged going forward. And hope they can get that offense closer to top 10 than bottom 10.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Our Sponsors

width=