Denver
@Pittsburgh
@Cleveland
Atlanta
Pittsburgh
@Cincinnati

12-5?
11-6?

Currently the 4th seed in the AFC, facing Buffalo in the WC round.
If they won, they'd have the Chiefs in KC in the Divisional round.

#2522 TwentyThirtyFive

TwentyThirtyFive

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,946 posts

Posted 28 November 2022 - 06:51 PM

The Ravens are 7-4.

Denver
@Pittsburgh
@Cleveland
Atlanta
Pittsburgh
@Cincinnati

12-5?
11-6?

Division games are going to be tough regardless of records. WIn 2 of the 3 games from Pitt and Cle and that should be good enough to win the divsion without having to beat CIncy in Cincy. I think . Cincy certainly coming on but can they really go 4-1 before our showdown with them. If they beat KC this week that does go a long way for them.

#2523 Pedro Cerrano

Pedro Cerrano

I Miss McNulty

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,544 posts
  • LocationEllicott City, MD

Posted 28 November 2022 - 07:28 PM

Cincy still has to play KC and Buffalo and at New England.

Annoying they beat Tennessee yesterday without Chase or Mixon though.

There is baseball, and occasionally there are other things of note

"Now OPS sucks.  Got it."

"Making his own olive brine is peak Mackus."

"I'm too hungover to watch a loss." - McNulty

@bopper33

#2524 Biggsy

Biggsy

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,264 posts

Posted 28 November 2022 - 07:31 PM

No, you’re right. Print those Super Bowl tickets. Everything is perfect.

Macdonald being terrible. Roman continuing to flounder in similar situations. Recievers consistently dropping balls, and never making the tough catch. Lamar overthrowing passes over 25 yards with regularity. Stanley being out. Humphrey and Hamilton being hurt. Those aren't excuses. Those are things that are combining to cost us games this season. Things are far from perfect.

You wanting to blame Lamar for anything outside of one errant pass (yesterdays game) is just pure stubborness. He put the football on his receiver 90% of the time yesterday. His recievers not making the play isn't an excuse. It's literally what happened. Lamar did his part. Andrews, Robinson, Drake, Oliver and Edwards didn't hold up to their end of the deal. The defense didn't hold when they had to.
  • You Play to Win the Game likes this

#2525 You Play to Win the Game

You Play to Win the Game

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 60,471 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 28 November 2022 - 07:40 PM

I said in the game thread yesterday that he did his part. This debate isn’t about just yesterday.

#2526 Slidemaster

Slidemaster

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,990 posts

Posted 28 November 2022 - 08:21 PM

The Ravens are 7-4.

Denver
@Pittsburgh
@Cleveland
Atlanta
Pittsburgh
@Cincinnati

12-5?
11-6?

At this point I think they go 3-3.

If I had to guess:

Den: L
Pitt: W
Cle: L
Atl: W
Cin: L

10-7, Wild Card, 1 and done.

#2527 TwentyThirtyFive

TwentyThirtyFive

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,946 posts

Posted 28 November 2022 - 08:23 PM

Den is the easiest game left on the schedule there hoss

• PrimeTime likes this

#2528 Slidemaster

Slidemaster

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,990 posts

Posted 28 November 2022 - 08:23 PM

Den is the easiest game left on the schedule there hoss

They certainly should be. I just have a feeling they're going to piss it away. They almost lost to Carolina and then lost to Jacksonville. They were both bad teams, and the Ravens looked every bit as bad as they did.

No reason to expect they'll stop that now.

#2529 McNulty

McNulty

la cerveza está muy fría

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,670 posts
  • LocationBS

Posted 28 November 2022 - 08:28 PM

Can I suggest that most of you are too emotionally fragile to handle a loss? They’ve all been very painful but we’re 7-4 with a stupid easy schedule. Chill out
  • Hooded Viper and Mashed Potatoes like this

@fuzydunlop

#2530 Slidemaster

Slidemaster

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,990 posts

Posted 28 November 2022 - 08:29 PM

Can I suggest that most of you are too emotionally fragile to handle a loss? They’ve all been very painful but we’re 7-4 with a stupid easy schedule. Chill out

How easy have the last two games been?
  • bmore_ken likes this

#2531 You Play to Win the Game

You Play to Win the Game

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 60,471 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 28 November 2022 - 08:34 PM

Can I suggest that most of you are too emotionally fragile to handle a loss? They’ve all been very painful but we’re 7-4 because of a stupid easy schedule. Chill out

FTFY.

#2532 bmore_ken

bmore_ken

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,862 posts

Posted 28 November 2022 - 11:02 PM

Wasn't yesterday supposed to be a part of the easy schedule?

#2533 Steve55

Steve55

All Star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,898 posts

Posted 29 November 2022 - 06:47 AM

At this point I think they go 3-3.

If I had to guess:

Den: L
Cle: L
Atl: W
Cin: L

10-7, Wild Card, 1 and done.

Depending on if Hamilton & Williams come back to play the should be 4-2. Without W vs Den, then losses to Pitt & Cleve. Wins vs Atl & Pitt, Loss to Cinn. 10-7. Hamilton with the way he has been playing was really missed on Sunday. His size & length creates difficulty for QB's.

#2534 Ravens2006

Ravens2006

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,032 posts

Posted 29 November 2022 - 07:22 AM

I think Harbs should have been gone at the end of last season. If they lose to Denver this Sunday, with a much better overall roster, at home, while Denver has their QB getting yelled at by teammates between plays... Harbs should be unemployed before his rear hits the seat of his car after the game.

• bmore_ken likes this

#2535 Steve55

Steve55

All Star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,898 posts

Posted 29 November 2022 - 08:33 AM

I think Harbs should have been gone at the end of last season. If they lose to Denver this Sunday, with a much better overall roster, at home, while Denver has their QB getting yelled at by teammates between plays... Harbs should be unemployed before his rear hits the seat of his car after the game.

Denver has a good D. If this game is another close win then it doesn't look good for the 2 games after.

#2536 jamesdean

jamesdean

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,202 posts

Posted 29 November 2022 - 05:23 PM

Denver has a good D. If this game is another close win then it doesn't look good for the 2 games after.

Usually, one game has little to do with another but I doubt the Ravens go out there Sunday and put up 30 points against Denver.  It has all the makings of another Carolina game and that's what I'm expecting.  

#2537 bmore_ken

bmore_ken

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,862 posts

Posted 29 November 2022 - 07:48 PM

I think Harbs got a mulligan because of the M.A.S.H. unit he was coaching last year.  If they can't beat Denver, this season is pretty much over. They probably still make the playoffs but i predict a one and done. 

#2538 jamesdean

jamesdean

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,202 posts

Posted 29 November 2022 - 07:53 PM

I think Harbs got a mulligan because of the M.A.S.H. unit he was coaching last year.  If they can't beat Denver, this season is pretty much over. They probably still make the playoffs but i predict a one and done. 

I don't see how it's possible but if the Ravens did lose enough games to not make the play-offs, you've got to think that Bisciotti would be at the end of his rope with Harbaugh.  He's a lover of continuity but at some point, you have to say enough is enough.  If they miss the play-offs and Harbaugh is still the head coach next year, then it's pretty obvious nothing can get the guy fired.  

• bmore_ken likes this

#2539 cprenegade

cprenegade

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,801 posts

Posted 29 November 2022 - 08:38 PM

Usually, one game has little to do with another but I doubt the Ravens go out there Sunday and put up 30 points against Denver.  It has all the makings of another Carolina game and that's what I'm expecting.  

Denver has only given up more than 20 points 3 times this year, only once more than 30.  Interestingly, 2 of the 3 were to the Raiders.  But they are a team with a lot of infighting right now.  I think it is reasonable to expect a low scoring slugfest.  But if the Ravens let them hang close and steal one in the 4th quarter, people will go absolutely berserk.  And their playoff hopes would take a big hit.  I expect a bounce back of sorts.  Something along the lines of a 19-6 win.  

#2540 Mike in STL

Mike in STL

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,346 posts

Posted 29 November 2022 - 10:16 PM

Denver has only given up more than 20 points 3 times this year, only once more than 30. Interestingly, 2 of the 3 were to the Raiders. But they are a team with a lot of infighting right now. I think it is reasonable to expect a low scoring slugfest. But if the Ravens let them hang close and steal one in the 4th quarter, people will go absolutely berserk. And their playoff hopes would take a big hit. I expect a bounce back of sorts. Something along the lines of a 19-6 win.

I could see the Ravens winning 19-6 with 7:00 to play in the game and then losing 20-19. That’s happened enough times to be a plausible guess.
  • bmore_ken likes this
@BSLMikeRandall

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Our Sponsors

width=