#1981 Mike B

Mike B

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,626 posts
  • LocationTowson Md.

Posted 05 October 2022 - 10:04 AM

I don’t have the snap count breakdown but firing from the hip, it looked like he was getting a lot of help, but agree Faalele has been impressive so far all things considering.

Yea, he was definitely getting help, mainly from Ricard but he kept Miller in front of him.  For someone who had not played left tackle, he did pretty well.

@mikeghg

#1982 Mike B

Mike B

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,626 posts
  • LocationTowson Md.

Posted 06 October 2022 - 02:12 PM

AJ Klein a veteran inside linebacker has been signed to the 53.

@mikeghg

#1983 Mike B

Mike B

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,626 posts
  • LocationTowson Md.

Posted 06 October 2022 - 02:15 PM

Andy Isabella a fast WR also signed to the PS.

@mikeghg

#1984 Mike B

Mike B

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,626 posts
  • LocationTowson Md.

Posted 06 October 2022 - 02:18 PM

Dobbins, Peters and CC returned to practice today.

DNP Bateman, Hill, Cleveland, and Houston.

Mekari and Stanley practiced again today.  If not SUnday Ronnie then when?   I think Mekari and Stanley both play.

@mikeghg

#1985 makoman

makoman

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,405 posts

Posted 06 October 2022 - 02:47 PM

AJ Klein a veteran inside linebacker has been signed to the 53.

If he can just be where he's supposed to be and wrap up it'll probably be an upgrade. We can hope for Fort/Bynes 2019.

#1986 jamesdean

jamesdean

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,181 posts

Posted 06 October 2022 - 02:54 PM

Andy Isabella a fast WR also signed to the PS.

He sure had some impressive college stats but that apparently didn't translate to the pro level.

#1987 Mike B

Mike B

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,626 posts
  • LocationTowson Md.

Posted 06 October 2022 - 02:59 PM

He sure had some impressive college stats but that apparently didn't translate to the pro level.

Yea, I remember wanting him coming out of the draft.  Maybe a change of scenery.

@mikeghg

#1988 Mike B

Mike B

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,626 posts
  • LocationTowson Md.

Posted 06 October 2022 - 03:00 PM

If he can just be where he's supposed to be and wrap up it'll probably be an upgrade. We can hope for Fort/Bynes 2019.

Again worth a shot.

@mikeghg

#1989 Mackus

Mackus

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 60,704 posts

Posted 06 October 2022 - 03:42 PM

Just thought it might be time to check in with almost-Raven-again ZDS...he's got 3 sacks and 6 TFL in 4 games so far this year.  Sure wish he hadn't backed out of his deal here.

#1990 You Play to Win the Game

You Play to Win the Game

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 60,463 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 06 October 2022 - 06:06 PM

Dobbins, Peters and CC returned to practice today.
DNP Bateman, Hill, Cleveland, and Houston.

Mekari and Stanley practiced again today. If not SUnday Ronnie then when? I think Mekari and Stanley both play.

I heard there’s supposed to be a light breeze in Baltimore Sunday night, so I doubt Stanley plays.
  • Mashed Potatoes, Mike B, Mike in STL and 1 other like this

#1991 jamesdean

jamesdean

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,181 posts

Posted 06 October 2022 - 06:37 PM

I heard there’s supposed to be a light breeze in Baltimore Sunday night, so I doubt Stanley plays.

LOL!

#1992 Mike B

Mike B

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,626 posts
  • LocationTowson Md.

Posted 07 October 2022 - 12:12 PM

My son pointed out that the Ravens travel to NY and that lousy turf next week.  His question is does Ronnie wait to the Browns game to play?

I think he plays this week, but if not then the answer to his question might be yes.

@mikeghg

#1993 Mike B

Mike B

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,626 posts
  • LocationTowson Md.

Posted 07 October 2022 - 12:16 PM

Today's Practice report.

from Jonas Shaffer

WR Rashod Bateman (foot, 3rd straight) RB Justice Hill (hamstring, 3rd straight) LT Ronnie Stanley (ankle) OLB Justin Houston (groin, 6th straight) OLB Jason Pierre-Paul CB Marcus Peters (quad, limited Thursday

Maybe Ronnie is taking the week off. Getting ridiculous now.

@mikeghg

#1994 Mike B

Mike B

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,626 posts
  • LocationTowson Md.

Posted 07 October 2022 - 12:16 PM

Peters not practicing is a problem IMO.  He is needed Sunday.

@mikeghg

#1995 Greg Pappas

Greg Pappas

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,514 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 07 October 2022 - 12:48 PM

I get the frustration in regards to Ronnie Stanley, but I believe the team and Stanley are being cautious and making sure not to make the same mistake as before, when he tried to come back a bit too soon.  If he's finished, we'll know soon enough, but then again, he may yet become a quality LT for us.  Time will tell... it always does.

• Mackus and Mike B like this

#1996 Mackus

Mackus

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 60,704 posts

Posted 07 October 2022 - 12:51 PM

I get the frustration in regards to Ronnie Stanley, but I believe the team and Stanley are being cautious and making sure not to make the same mistake as before, when he tried to come back a bit too soon. If he's finished, we'll know soon enough, but then again, he may yet become a quality LT for us. Time will tell... it always does.

Also understand the frustration fans are feeling, but I get really annoyed with the attacks on Ronnie's character. The worst part of being a sports fan.
  • Greg Pappas, bmore_ken and russsnyder like this

#1997 Mike B

Mike B

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,626 posts
  • LocationTowson Md.

Posted 07 October 2022 - 03:24 PM

I get the frustration in regards to Ronnie Stanley, but I believe the team and Stanley are being cautious and making sure not to make the same mistake as before, when he tried to come back a bit too soon.  If he's finished, we'll know soon enough, but then again, he may yet become a quality LT for us.  Time will tell... it always does.

I think Ronnie was embarrassed in Vegas last year and that is making him extremely cautious.  Mekari is back, so IMO we are okay if Ronnie does not play.  I think if he does not play this week, the Ravens will have him skip the NYG game.

• Greg Pappas likes this
@mikeghg

#1998 Slidemaster

Slidemaster

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,982 posts

Posted 07 October 2022 - 07:34 PM

So the Ravens have no pass rush to take advantage of Cincinatti's suspect line, no corners to cover the best WR trio in football, and no weapons for Lamar to throw to aside from Andrews.

Seems like all news is bad news as it pertains to the Ravens.

#1999 makoman

makoman

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,405 posts

Posted 07 October 2022 - 08:52 PM

So the Ravens have no pass rush to take advantage of Cincinatti's suspect line, no corners to cover the best WR trio in football, and no weapons for Lamar to throw to aside from Andrews.

Seems like all news is bad news as it pertains to the Ravens.

Meh. The Bengals aren’t impressive this year. The Bills are clearly better and barely beat them, the Dolphins are probably better (despite the head to head, that’s IMO) and barely beat them. The Bengals could very well win but it isn’t some foregone conclusion. But maybe you should bet the mortgage on Bengals +3 or whatever it is.

To be clear I wouldn’t be shocked by a Bengals blowout, but I don’t think it’s obvious either. The Ravens just have a ton of variance because best player in the league Lamar can show up any week.

#2000 TwentyThirtyFive

TwentyThirtyFive

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,834 posts

Posted 07 October 2022 - 09:11 PM

Didnt we hear that the Ravens might try to recoup some money from Stanley if he doesnt play. Is that even possible with him practicing?? Can they try to say they have him as healthy and Ronnie refused to play??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Our Sponsors

width=