#3 JStruds

JStruds

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,818 posts
  • LocationHarford County

Posted 20 October 2021 - 03:30 PM

Very nice to see Queen in the top three. One hit in particular was solid. Placing Bynes next to him may have been brilliant.

If that's Clark's lowest rated game of the season - Hallelujah. He had been consistently strong ever since Thomas was sent away.
  • MirzetSalihovic likes this

#4 MirzetSalihovic

MirzetSalihovic

All-Star

• Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 20 October 2021 - 10:38 PM

Very nice to see Queen in the top three. One hit in particular was solid. Placing Bynes next to him may have been brilliant.

If that's Clark's lowest rated game of the season - Hallelujah. He had been consistently strong ever since Thomas was sent away.

For sure, Clarks been very solid so far. Nice to see queen play well too. Maybe he just needed the vet presence next to him

#5 TwentyThirtyFive

TwentyThirtyFive

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,841 posts

Posted 20 October 2021 - 11:55 PM

How did you become a Ravens fan?

#6 You Play to Win the Game

You Play to Win the Game

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 60,465 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 20 October 2021 - 11:58 PM

Elliott was definitely fun to watch Sunday. Good write-up, I enjoyed the read.

#7 TwentyThirtyFive

TwentyThirtyFive

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,841 posts

Posted 21 October 2021 - 12:00 AM

Im curious about how Duvernay has graded this year? Do they grade returners. Hes also made some big plays running and catching the ball on offense.

#8 The Epic

The Epic

^^ That's my name. Don't wear it out.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,147 posts
  • LocationGlyndon, MD

Posted 21 October 2021 - 07:55 AM

Im curious about how Duvernay has graded this year? Do they grade returners. Hes also made some big plays running and catching the ball on offense.

They were raving about him during the game (I think he leads the NFL in kickoff return yards or something?), which I found entirely odd.

#9 MirzetSalihovic

MirzetSalihovic

All-Star

• Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 21 October 2021 - 08:50 AM

He has graded average thus far, 58.3. Grade is brought down partially due to a muff he had earlier in the year. Not exactly sure of the Methodology they use on kick returns. Because he leads the league in return average. The ravens as an entire special teams unit have the tenth overall grade in the NFL with a grade of 86.4

#10 MirzetSalihovic

MirzetSalihovic

All-Star

• Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 21 October 2021 - 08:53 AM

How did you become a Ravens fan?

Watched my first Super Bowl in 2000, living in NY everyone wanted the Giants to win. At the time I didn’t have a favorite team. Once the Ravens dominated the Giants in the game, I knew who I wanted to root for

• You Play to Win the Game and TwentyThirtyFive like this

#11 jamesdean

jamesdean

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,183 posts

Posted 21 October 2021 - 10:12 AM

He has graded average thus far, 58.3. Grade is brought down partially due to a muff he had earlier in the year. Not exactly sure of the Methodology they use on kick returns. Because he leads the league in return average. The ravens as an entire special teams unit have the tenth overall grade in the NFL with a grade of 86.4

Hard to believe there's nine teams with a better special teams.  That one is a head scratcher. 

#12 makoman

makoman

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,406 posts

Posted 21 October 2021 - 10:28 AM

DD has the best punt return average in the league, plus the longest punt return. He doesn't quite qualify but would be 5th in kick return average. He did muff one punt and another that didn't count, and has had a few seemingly questionable fair catch decisions. But he's been good.

Tucker is 13-14 on FG and 13-13 PATs. Several others are comparable. While I take him over anyone I could see him having a lower grade than some at this point. Relatively low touchbacks, which graders might care about, but that's by design. Probably because of that they are 31st in kick return yardage against, which may hurt the grade even if the field position is generally good.

Koch is 17th in punt yardage and they are middle of the pack in punt return average against.

So top 5-10 in KR/PR, top 5 in kicking, middle in punting, middle in PR against, bottom in KR against, I can see that adding up to 10th.

• You Play to Win the Game and MirzetSalihovic like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Our Sponsors

width=