"I'm too hungover to watch a loss." - McNulty

@bopper33

#2 BSLChrisStoner

BSLChrisStoner

Owner

• Administrators
  • 155,720 posts

Posted 19 October 2021 - 02:17 PM

Predictions look reasonable... just some quick takes... 

- How many games does Kyrie end up playing?

- Simmons is traded when and for what?   He's being a drama king in practice so far, they are going to have to move him. 

- Schroeder and Williams could work out for Boston. Does Horford have anything left?

- Knicks are pretty deep. Doubt Walker can stand up for a full year, but maybe you can limit his minutes. Fournier looked lost with Boston, but he should give NY some further scoring. 

- Toronto should be better just getting to play in Toronto this year. 

- I like Chicago better than the analytics guys do. Don't necessarily expect them to make the playoffs, but think they'll be competitive.

- I also like the Cavs better than most. They might not win 30 games, but they've got Rubio, Love, Markkanen on the bench... that's not bad. 
- Cade Cunningham would have to be amazing to want to watch the Pistons play a game. 

- The Pacers are forgotten too much imo. Quality starting 5.  They will underachieve if they don't make the playoffs.

- Milwaukee will bring it each night, and that goes a long way to believing they can repeat. 

- Atlanta is very solid. Don't know if they have enough scoring. Reddish showed some life in the playoffs. Will he breakout?

- Charlotte probably won't be 'good', but they'll be fun to watch.

- Miami was a bit disappointing last year after the Finals run in '19-'20. If Oladipo gets healthy, and he's right.. with Lowry... wouldn't surprise me to see them win the East. 

- The Magic have an odd looking roster. Probably under 30 wins. Looking forward to watching Suggs though. 

- Wizards need Dinwidde to be productive, and for Bryant to get back soon. Harrell, Kuzma, Avdija on the bench isn't bad.

- Denver; when does Murray get back? Porter should have a big year. Front court is huge. 

- Does KAT last the season in Minnesota?

- Giddey might be fun to watch with OKC.  They've got all the picks they could ever need. Going to be a long year.

- Nurkic played 37 games last year, and 8 the year before. How many this year? 

- I'd expect the Jazz to be a Top 3 seed in the West. And probably would be hesitant with them in the playoffs. 

- Is Klay going to look like Klay when he's back? A bench of Porter Jr, Wiseman, Moody, Kuminga, AI... looks usable. 

- George should have a huge year. Any chance Kawhi gets back the last 10 games before the playoffs?

- Lakers, I'm not worried by the age. I've always liked Russ and he'll help keep their intensity.. but close and late, how does it work?
- Ayton didn't get his extension. Does that end up having on-court impact? Styx ready to help in Y2?

- Fox and Haliburton is a quality backcourt. Does Bagley have any more to offer?

- Luka is awesome enough it might not matter, but I don't love the Mavs surrounding roster. Bullock helps though.
- Rockets will be ugly, but Green and Wood should be fun.

- Morant... how fun is he? Memphis needs a full year from Jackson.

- Zion... another injury. How many games does he play?

- Murray, White, Johnson... more minutes for Vassell.  If Pop gets that team 30 wins, that is an impressive job. 

• Pedro Cerrano likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Our Sponsors

width=