Pedro Cerrano

I Miss McNulty

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,538 posts
  • LocationEllicott City, MD

Posted 16 October 2021 - 09:01 PM

Or whatever his name is

We know this guy.  He's the fat bald dude that does the "RAVENS" chant after TDs and eventually takes his shirt off

Am I the only one who thinks this guy is a grade A jerk?  Several times I've seen him shove people out of the way, including kids, when he is on the screen.  

Get over yourself.

Also, I have had some beers tonight.

Go Ravens.

There is baseball, and occasionally there are other things of note

"Now OPS sucks.  Got it."

"Making his own olive brine is peak Mackus."

"I'm too hungover to watch a loss." - McNulty

@bopper33

#2 Mike in STL

Mike in STL

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,346 posts

Posted 16 October 2021 - 09:05 PM

Or whatever his name is

We know this guy. He's the fat bald dude that does the "RAVENS" chant after TDs and eventually takes his shirt off

Am I the only one who thinks this guy is a grade A jerk? Several times I've seen him shove people out of the way, including kids, when he is on the screen.

Get over yourself.

Also, I have had some beers tonight.

Go Ravens.

I’m team Captain Defense all the way.
  • Pedro Cerrano and PrimeTime like this
@BSLMikeRandall

#3 Pedro Cerrano

Pedro Cerrano

I Miss McNulty

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,538 posts

Posted 16 October 2021 - 09:06 PM

I’m team Captain Defense all the way.

Met him several times. Great guy.
  • BaltBird 24 and Mike in STL like this

@bopper33

#4 Pedro Cerrano

Pedro Cerrano

I Miss McNulty

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,538 posts

Posted 16 October 2021 - 09:10 PM

He cheers on the same sideline as my tickets. Literally a 3 minute walk. Some day when I’m grumpy I’m gonna walk down and get on the screen with him. See if he will try to shove me out of the way.
  • You Play to Win the Game and Mike in STL like this

@bopper33

#5 85Knight

85Knight

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,381 posts

Posted 17 October 2021 - 01:20 AM

He cheers on the same sideline as my tickets. Literally a 3 minute walk. Some day when I’m grumpy I’m gonna walk down and get on the screen with him. See if he will try to shove me out of the way.

He's no Wild Bill Hagy but I've gotten used to him. I'm on the visitors side of the field though.

#6 Steve55

Steve55

All Star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,898 posts

Posted 20 October 2021 - 05:41 AM

I've talked to him several times. He doesn't know when they will put him on the screen until last second. Once he receives his cue he only has a small amount of time before they go back to live action.

#7 Mike B

Mike B

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,623 posts
  • LocationTowson Md.

Posted 20 October 2021 - 07:39 AM

At times it seems like it is more about him then the game.  He seems too be having fun though.

@mikeghg

#8 Ravens2006

Ravens2006

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,032 posts

Posted 20 October 2021 - 07:48 AM

I think more random people have been "jumping in" lately.  It's obviously choreographed / synched with the Ravens officially in some way.  That said, if they're going to keep putting him on screen like that, maybe they should have a couple ushers flank him for 30 seconds each time.  Just get out of his way people and let him do his thing... the Ravens are putting the camera on him (not you) for that brief moment, whether you like it or not.

And most probably know this but maybe some who don't go often don't, but he's been doing it for a long time.  It took many, many years before the Ravens decided to start making his routine part of the in-game video production.  We sit in the endzone near the same corner.  Once in a while he'd travel to different sections throughout the game.  Popped up in front of ours a few times.  He set the bar too high though... I don't even bother paying attention to him UNTIL the shirt comes off... THEN you know it's serious.

#9 Mike B

Mike B

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,623 posts
  • LocationTowson Md.

Posted 20 October 2021 - 07:50 AM

The Colts had a guy named Leonard Burrier who did the same thing. The Big Wheel would spell out Colts the same way.

@mikeghg

#10 NewMarketSean

NewMarketSean

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,552 posts

Posted 20 October 2021 - 08:10 AM

Eh, he's fine with me. When timed properly, it's awesome.

I never had friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?

#11 Steve55

Steve55

All Star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,898 posts

Posted 20 October 2021 - 04:29 PM

The Colts had a guy named Leonard Burrier who did the same thing. The Big Wheel would spell out Colts the same way.

Yep, remember the Big Wheel . He used to work the upper deck sections. He had a buddy we called Spoke. Spoke used to get into fights with opposing fans.

• BaltBird 24 likes this

#12 Steve55

Steve55

All Star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,898 posts

Posted 20 October 2021 - 04:31 PM

I think more random people have been "jumping in" lately.  It's obviously choreographed / synched with the Ravens officially in some way.  That said, if they're going to keep putting him on screen like that, maybe they should have a couple ushers flank him for 30 seconds each time.  Just get out of his way people and let him do his thing... the Ravens are putting the camera on him (not you) for that brief moment, whether you like it or not.

And most probably know this but maybe some who don't go often don't, but he's been doing it for a long time.  It took many, many years before the Ravens decided to start making his routine part of the in-game video production.  We sit in the endzone near the same corner.  Once in a while he'd travel to different sections throughout the game.  Popped up in front of ours a few times.  He set the bar too high though... I don't even bother paying attention to him UNTIL the shirt comes off... THEN you know it's serious.

The 98 Rock morning guys did the jersey pull off cheer with him before.

#13 TwentyThirtyFive

TwentyThirtyFive

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,831 posts

Posted 20 October 2021 - 04:40 PM

Ill never get middle aged dudes obsession with taking their shirts off and making asses of themselves. Didnt get it when I was young and dont get it as I hit middle age.
  • BobPhelan likes this

#14 jamesdean

jamesdean

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,180 posts

Posted 20 October 2021 - 07:02 PM

Ill never get middle aged dudes obsession with taking their shirts off and making asses of themselves. Didnt get it when I was young and dont get it as I hit middle age.

It's called inebriation. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Our Sponsors

width=