• BSLChrisStoner and PrimeTime like this
@MikeFastNFL

#2 MirzetSalihovic

MirzetSalihovic

All-Star

• Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 06 October 2021 - 09:31 PM

Nicely done Mike, as much as the ravens have struggled early on defensively, I just can’t possibly see them letting Carson Wentz play well against them at home on a Monday night. Hopefully we crush them

#3 Slidemaster

Slidemaster

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,982 posts

Posted 07 October 2021 - 09:37 AM

Nicely done Mike, as much as the ravens have struggled early on defensively, I just can’t possibly see them letting Carson Wentz play well against them at home on a Monday night. Hopefully we crush them

I worry about Jonathan Taylor taking over the game. He's more than capable. Indy just hasn't realized they're a run first team yet.

#4 jamesdean

jamesdean

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,181 posts

Posted 07 October 2021 - 10:03 AM

I worry about Jonathan Taylor taking over the game. He's more than capable. Indy just hasn't realized they're a run first team yet.

This is one of those games where if the Ravens can jump out quick to a 14-0 lead, Wentz will start to throw the ball all over the yard and we'll have a chance at a couple of picks.  I'm not that concerned about their running game.  So far, it's middle of the pack.  I was more worried about the Lions running the ball.  

#5 PrimeTime

PrimeTime

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,705 posts
  • LocationHampstead, MD

Posted 07 October 2021 - 01:54 PM

The defensive line, when not quarantined, has been the best part of the defense thus far. Given that Indy has some health issues on the Oline and that Campbell, Madubuike and Oweh are all playing at a high level, I think we'll contain their rushing attack. It would be nice Queen shows up at some point.
@primetime667083

"Just remember, whether you think you can, or you think you can't, you're right." -Stewie Griffin

#6 Mike B

Mike B

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,626 posts
  • LocationTowson Md.

Posted 07 October 2021 - 02:01 PM

I think Wink and the Raven defense  are figuring things out.  They had their way with the Bronco's and until the makeshift defensive line ran out of gas, the Lions basically did nothing.

I think we beat the Colts by at least 10.

@mikeghg

#7 MirzetSalihovic

MirzetSalihovic

All-Star

• Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 07 October 2021 - 02:15 PM

I think Wink and the Raven defense  are figuring things out.  They had their way with the Bronco's and until the makeshift defensive line ran out of gas, the Lions basically did nothing.

I think we beat the Colts by at least 10.

exactly, last two games we have looked much better on defense. raiders and chiefs are legit good offenses that can beat you in multiple ways. I think this four game homestand will bode well for the defense

#8 Mike B

Mike B

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,626 posts
  • LocationTowson Md.

Posted 07 October 2021 - 02:40 PM

exactly, last two games we have looked much better on defense. raiders and chiefs are legit good offenses that can beat you in multiple ways. I think this four game homestand will bode well for the defense

No defense in the NFL consistently shuts down the top offenses.  It does not happen anymore.  The Ravens started with Vegas and KC, and like most would struggled.  I think we have seen the last 2 weeks that the Ravens are settling down defensively.  I think Wentz hits the ground at least 5 times on Monday.

@mikeghg

#9 Slidemaster

Slidemaster

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,982 posts

Posted 07 October 2021 - 05:55 PM

I think the biggest problem the Colts have is their coaching. They have plenty of talent on both sides of the ball and Taylor could absolutely be a Derrick Henry type. For some reason they continue to try to make it a passing team that focuses on Wentz.

#10 85Knight

85Knight

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,381 posts

Posted 08 October 2021 - 12:30 AM

The Ravens roll in this one. Lamar throws for 300 yds. and 2 td's and the Ravens officially become a passing team. Yet again the Ravens get 100 yds. rushing late in the 4th qtr. to set the record outright over the Steelers.

That's my prediction and I'm sticking to it.

#11 ivanbalt

ivanbalt

All Star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,531 posts

Posted 08 October 2021 - 05:35 AM

I think the biggest problem the Colts have is their coaching. They have plenty of talent on both sides of the ball and Taylor could absolutely be a Derrick Henry type. For some reason they continue to try to make it a passing team that focuses on Wentz.

That's the new NFL.  Coaches would rather lose than regularly run the ball.  The Eagles are glaring example of this with Wentz last year and Hurts this year.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Our Sponsors

width=