Photo

Who is a prospect you think could be traded?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 BSLRoseKatz

BSLRoseKatz

BSL Analyst

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,891 posts
  • LocationColumbia, MD

Posted 23 September 2021 - 06:01 PM

Basically every successful rebuild at some point includes prospects being traded for veterans to improve the MLB roster and I'd assume the Orioles will end up doing the same at some point.

So, who are some prospects of note you think could be moved to, for example, buy at the deadline for 1.5 years of control for a solid pitcher?

she/her

#2 BobPhelan

BobPhelan

OTV

• Moderators
  • 14,559 posts
  • LocationBel Air, MD

Posted 23 September 2021 - 06:39 PM

The only prospects who could be moved this offseason I think would be a guy like Blaine Knight or Ofelky Peralta who could be on the outside looking in of a 40 man edition.

A year or year and a half from now we’ll have a much better idea.

#3 BSLRoseKatz

BSLRoseKatz

BSL Analyst

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,891 posts
  • LocationColumbia, MD

Posted 23 September 2021 - 06:50 PM

The only prospects who could be moved this offseason I think would be a guy like Blaine Knight or Ofelky Peralta who could be on the outside looking in of a 40 man edition.

A year or year and a half from now we’ll have a much better idea.

Well yeah that's my point haha, I figure it'd be fun to try to predict now when there's more uncertainty 

• BobPhelan likes this

she/her

#4 BobPhelan

BobPhelan

OTV

• Moderators
  • 14,559 posts
  • LocationBel Air, MD

Posted 23 September 2021 - 07:58 PM

Sorry haha yeah we brought this up on the podcast this week. Trying to compare it to the Padres it makes sense that guys that are further away but enticing for other teams could be the ones. And maybe someone like Joey Ortiz or Anthony Servideo as long as the higher ceiling guys continue to perform.
  • BSLRoseKatz likes this

#5 TwentyThirtyFive

TwentyThirtyFive

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,831 posts

Posted 23 September 2021 - 08:30 PM

Its hard to say. I mean I could see Gunnar or Mayo, really anybody moved once they flip the switch to contend. Not Adley or GRod since they are such studs and so close to the show but anyone else
  • BobPhelan and BSLRoseKatz like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Our Sponsors

width=