• 14,563 posts
  • LocationBel Air, MD

Posted 17 September 2021 - 08:51 PM

Cameron Bishop
Anthony Servideo
Terrin Vavra
Maverick Handley
JD Mundy

Basically guys who have missed time and/or will be healthy in a month is my guess.

#3 BaltBird 24

BaltBird 24

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,492 posts

Posted 17 September 2021 - 09:02 PM

No chance for Kjerstad?

#4 BobPhelan

BobPhelan

OTV

• Moderators
  • 14,563 posts
  • LocationBel Air, MD

Posted 17 September 2021 - 09:23 PM

No chance for Kjerstad?

Would love to see it but I doubt it. I think they’re just going to want him to work with our coaches to get back up to speed (and strength) going into next spring.

#5 Mike B

Mike B

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,626 posts
  • LocationTowson Md.

Posted 17 September 2021 - 11:32 PM

Would love to see it but I doubt it. I think they’re just going to want him to work with our coaches to get back up to speed (and strength) going into next spring.

I think you are right, but I would love to see the kid, knock some of the rust off.

• BobPhelan likes this
@mikeghg

#6 JeremyStrain

JeremyStrain

• Moderators
  • 13,377 posts
  • LocationFormerly known as allstar1579

Posted 18 September 2021 - 01:31 PM

While I don't really disagree with you here, I think there's going to be a LOT of conversation about making up some of the advanced AB that he's missed the past two years. If they think he's healthy, I think he's a solid bet for AZ.

@JeremyMStrain

#7 BobPhelan

BobPhelan

OTV

• Moderators
  • 14,563 posts
  • LocationBel Air, MD

Posted 18 September 2021 - 04:28 PM

While I don't really disagree with you here, I think there's going to be a LOT of conversation about making up some of the advanced AB that he's missed the past two years. If they think he's healthy, I think he's a solid bet for AZ.

That would be great.

#8 JeremyStrain

JeremyStrain

• Moderators
  • 13,377 posts
  • LocationFormerly known as allstar1579

Posted 18 September 2021 - 04:36 PM

That would be great.

I mean you saw Cowser and what he did. The two were basically on the same level when they got drafted, so you kinda get a rough idea of what the plan would have been...by that logic, would have probably started in Delmarva with a quick bump up to Aberdeen this year, and if he excelled would have ended the season in Bowie? That's about the level of a LOT of the AZ guys, so if he were to go there and do well, maybe you could think about him right to Bowie next year? Would pretty much be back on track, but could also see them do Aberdeen with a quick bump up if he's killing it. Been going back and forth on this for a while this season, but obviously the health is the big question mark.

@JeremyMStrain

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Our Sponsors

width=