122 replies to this topic

#121 Don Quixote

Don Quixote

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,055 posts

Posted 10 April 2021 - 11:14 PM

I'm not sure frustrating cuts it, but I guess I'll leave it at that.

#122 Ravens2006

Ravens2006

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,012 posts

Posted 10 April 2021 - 11:59 PM

Saw it coming as soon as the play started. Sloppy, can’t happen.

I was unfortunately there tonight on a free ticket. Everybody knew what was transpiring, and yet the Orioles played like they were conceding the run to get the out. It was mind-blowingly bad in person. My youth softball team knows to limit the lead runner's progress in that situation. Seriously, I guarantee they would have at least TRIED to switch focus to the lead once they broke. If you are paying any attention and can make an accurate throw to third... AT WORST you're running everyone back to their base and move on to the next pitch.

And whoever the runner was in the 10th, not taking 3rd base when it was completely uncovered at one point... Hell it looked like the Red Sox were stunned at the lack of awareness.

This looks like a poorly COACHED team on top of the rampant lack of talent...

Big board showing a lineup full of averages from .000 to low .200s, with a bunch of .100s mixed in was a nice touch. Appropriate...

#123 TwentyThirtyFive

TwentyThirtyFive

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,311 posts

Posted 11 April 2021 - 06:29 AM

I was unfortunately there tonight on a free ticket. Everybody knew what was transpiring, and yet the Orioles played like they were conceding the run to get the out. It was mind-blowingly bad in person. My youth softball team knows to limit the lead runner's progress in that situation. Seriously, I guarantee they would have at least TRIED to switch focus to the lead once they broke. If you are paying any attention and can make an accurate throw to third... AT WORST you're running everyone back to their base and move on to the next pitch.

And whoever the runner was in the 10th, not taking 3rd base when it was completely uncovered at one point... Hell it looked like the Red Sox were stunned at the lack of awareness.

This looks like a poorly COACHED team on top of the rampant lack of talent...

Big board showing a lineup full of averages from .000 to low .200s, with a bunch of .100s mixed in was a nice touch. Appropriate...

I think it might be a poorly coached team from a fundamentals standpoint. Im not making any conclusions yet but the team is very sloppy defensively. Hyde might get them to play hard but the mistakes are glaring.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Our Sponsors

width=