61 replies to this topic

#61 Biggsy

Biggsy

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,260 posts

Posted 26 January 2021 - 08:47 PM

I would have agreed with you about Ngakoue before I saw him this year. I was disappointed.

I was very disappointed as well. But, I kind of give him some leeway. He came in halfway through the season, to a very complicated defensive system. I mean, Wink was smart and pretty much only threw him out there to go after the QB.

From what I saw he relied way too much on straight speed rush moves. If he could develop a Freeneyesque inside/power counter off of his speed rush, he could be downright nasty.

#62 Biggsy

Biggsy

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,260 posts

Posted 26 January 2021 - 09:04 PM

You know I'm with you on this. I wish we would've offered Bowser something during the season if we could've figured out the cap. He's a much better Sam OLB than Judon. Pass rush, Judon is slightly better. Coverage & run defense is Bowser by a mile. And if they had confidence in Judon as a pure rusher, they would've put him at Rush end, opposite Bowser, instead of trading for Yannick.

My position on Judon is pretty obvious. I'm not a fan of him. He really only does one thing good. I hate his effort on running plays. I hate him in coverage. I hate the way he tackles and the angles he takes. He does offer the ability to move all over the field and rush from different spots. But other than that I think he's just a glue guy. Nothing special.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Our Sponsors

width=