Photo

Balt Sun: What does John Harbaugh want from the Ravens in 2021? An offense that works like it did in 2019.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 BSLChrisStoner

BSLChrisStoner

Owner

• Administrators
  • 155,980 posts

Posted 22 January 2021 - 09:21 AM

Balt Sun: What does John Harbaugh want from the Ravens in 2021? An offense that works like it did in 2019.

#2 Old Man

Old Man

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,582 posts

Posted 22 January 2021 - 10:40 AM

doesnt matter too much how well you can play in the regular season, the gloves are off, and the cream rises to the top, and it takes quality to make it through the playoffs.

Not surprising, he didnt say anything about himself, and what he would do or could have done better.

#3 Ravens2006

Ravens2006

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,030 posts

Posted 22 January 2021 - 11:04 AM

How about a HC who manages the clock a little better? Oversees an offense that gets play calls and personnel packages in quickly? Doesn't have to burn TOs early to avoid delay of game calls? Maybe even calls a TO when the opponent is lined up 3 yards from the goal line, in the second half of a tie AFC divisional playoff game, before they can actually snap the ball with 3 WRs split wide left covered by only 2 DBs?

Maybe he can be a little better and more efficient himself... improve ever so slightly in a couple areas...

• Old Man likes this

#4 Biggsy

Biggsy

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,259 posts

Posted 22 January 2021 - 05:35 PM

How about a HC who manages the clock a little better? Oversees an offense that gets play calls and personnel packages in quickly? Doesn't have to burn TOs early to avoid delay of game calls? Maybe even calls a TO when the opponent is lined up 3 yards from the goal line, in the second half of a tie AFC divisional playoff game, before they can actually snap the ball with 3 WRs split wide left covered by only 2 DBs?

Maybe he can be a little better and more efficient himself... improve ever so slightly in a couple areas...

I'm on the fence with Harbaugh. Always have been. I actually like that he doesn't mettle with the offense or defense too much. He hires coordinators that he trusts, and let's them do their thing. And I know he's been overly aggressive at times, but I feel like he makes the right decision more often than not.

What I do hate is everything you mentioned about time management. He needs to get on Roman about getting to the line quicker. Lamar lining up consistently with less 10 seconds or less is terrible. 2 wasted TO's in the first quarter of a divisional round is borderline unforgivable. Really, thats my only true complaint with Harbaugh this season.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Our Sponsors

width=