148 replies to this topic

#141 Biggsy

Biggsy

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,255 posts

Posted 20 January 2021 - 08:40 AM

Again, if they can do things within this Roman offense to improve the passing then by all means do it. But the offense and the man behind the offense need to and will remain.

I'm pretty sure that's what I just said. 😁

#142 Old Man

Old Man

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,582 posts

Posted 20 January 2021 - 08:42 AM

To me, at the end of the day. Its yet another Harbs playoff game, that he had the better team going into the game, and walked away on the losing end of thigs.

He turned into Marty, where he can coach well in the regular season, and then what 1 win in the last 6 playoffs?

#143 TwentyThirtyFive

TwentyThirtyFive

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,311 posts

Posted 20 January 2021 - 10:17 AM

Baltimore Sun: Who’s to blame in playoff exit?

5) Receivers

4) Running Backs

3) Greg Roman ....They say that the routes were vanilla and there wasn’t enough screens to counteract the blitzes

but also,

2) Oline particularly Powers

1) Lamar Jackson

https://www.baltimor...fye4-story.html

The tape doesn't lie. Said last week Lamar has to do a better job trusting his reads between the 20s and while I obviously didn't have access to game tape while the game was on going it was prettyclear Lamar was holding the ball too long at times. Again there is criticism to be aimed at Lamar but pretty much everyone here does that. You take it way too far.

#144 Roll Tide

Roll Tide

Banned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,851 posts
  • LocationWestminster

Posted 20 January 2021 - 01:49 PM

Biggest need for sure is IOL. Rumors so far seem to hint at Bozeman moving to center. We need to find legitimate guards to run this offensive scheme properly.

Do you have a link? I’ve been saying this all year!

Roll Tide

#145 Roll Tide

Roll Tide

Banned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,851 posts
  • LocationWestminster

Posted 20 January 2021 - 01:53 PM

The tape doesn't lie. Said last week Lamar has to do a better job trusting his reads between the 20s and while I obviously didn't have access to game tape while the game was on going it was prettyclear Lamar was holding the ball too long at times. Again there is criticism to be aimed at Lamar but pretty much everyone here does that. You take it way too far.

On this post all I did was copy/paste the article. This is clearly not one of my opinion based posts. So if I were you I’d post at the bottom of the Sun article.

The sports analyst are starting to turn a bit on Jackson, not all but some. The Good morningNFL guys and even Ismail. 

Roll Tide

#146 Biggsy

Biggsy

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,255 posts

Posted 20 January 2021 - 02:48 PM

Do you have a link? I’ve been saying this all year!

Just talk on the fan between hosts and La Canfora. They also were talking about how annoying it is that Harbaugh used the wind as an excuse for the snaps. Buffalo went shotgun a lot too and didn't have one bad snap in the same conditions.

#147 Biggsy

Biggsy

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,255 posts

Posted 20 January 2021 - 02:50 PM

Looking at the PFF scores, this was damn near everyone who is important to the teams success worst game of the season. Whole line except Brown was in the 40's or 50's or worse (Mekari). Marquise Brown was in the 70's. Other than those two everyone on the offensive side was rated terribly. And it obviously showed in the final product.

#148 Mike B

Mike B

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,618 posts
  • LocationTowson Md.

Posted 20 January 2021 - 03:26 PM

Just talk on the fan between hosts and La Canfora. They also were talking about how annoying it is that Harbaugh used the wind as an excuse for the snaps. Buffalo went shotgun a lot too and didn't have one bad snap in the same conditions.

Buffalo adjusted at half time, as Allen spent a good bit of the second half under center.

@mikeghg

#149 Roll Tide

Roll Tide

Banned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,851 posts
  • LocationWestminster

Posted 20 January 2021 - 05:32 PM

Looking at the PFF scores, this was damn near everyone who is important to the teams success worst game of the season. Whole line except Brown was in the 40's or 50's or worse (Mekari). Marquise Brown was in the 70's. Other than those two everyone on the offensive side was rated terribly. And it obviously showed in the final product.

I think we should ask Brown to extend at RT money. If he says no offer him yo Cincy, Indy, Minnesota, Washington, and Miami who are all projected to take LTs in round 1. With Costanzo retiring they have the Colts reaching for Teven Jenkins the #118 ranked player.

Other than Cincy who’s pick is high I’d ask for a 1st and 3rd. That would give us the #3 we are missing and I would select with that pick and try to trade back in the early 2nd to pick up another #3 or #4.

Roll Tide

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Our Sponsors

width=