#1 Mike in STL

Mike in STL

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,346 posts

Posted 11 October 2020 - 10:14 PM

BSL: https://baltimorespo...till-won-by-24/

Little late with my fast five thoughts. (Alone with a teething baby today while mama is at work doesn't help)

Regardless, Ravens handle their business. Feel like the Ravens try to be too cute, trying to force the passing game when they don't need to. Dobbins is a monster that needs more touches. Thoughts on the AFC North, and a quick peek at the Eagles next week who I hope played their Super Bowl today against the in state rivals.

• BSLChrisStoner, You Play to Win the Game, Mike B and 2 others like this
@BSLMikeRandall

#2 GabeFerguson

GabeFerguson

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,798 posts
  • LocationCity of Angels

Posted 12 October 2020 - 12:05 AM

Should be double digit favorites against the Eagles
@gabefergy

#3 Mike in STL

Mike in STL

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,346 posts

Posted 12 October 2020 - 09:10 AM

Should be double digit favorites against the Eagles

Just looked and I see -7.5. Largely based on yards per play, points per play, points per yard, things like that. Without looking at the numbers the Ravens offense hasn’t been fully clicking, Eagles scored some points yesterday on a good defense. Eagles also had an extra quarter of play without allowing a point when they played the Bengals. If you like them at -10 or more, you’re in luck.
@BSLMikeRandall

#4 GabeFerguson

GabeFerguson

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,798 posts
  • LocationCity of Angels

Posted 12 October 2020 - 10:02 AM

Just looked and I see -7.5. Largely based on yards per play, points per play, points per yard, things like that. Without looking at the numbers the Ravens offense hasn’t been fully clicking, Eagles scored some points yesterday on a good defense. Eagles also had an extra quarter of play without allowing a point when they played the Bengals. If you like them at -10 or more, you’re in luck.

Yeah this is an easy one. Not sure why the Eagles are getting much respect from Vegas, they have been awful.

@gabefergy

#5 Mike in STL

Mike in STL

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,346 posts

Posted 12 October 2020 - 10:16 AM

Yeah this is an easy one. Not sure why the Eagles are getting much respect from Vegas, they have been awful.

Eagles have also given them fits the last couple meetings but those are also completely different teams. I don’t, but some bet on trends I guess. I think like the Bengals coming into this week, there was room for regression. Eagles likely regress a bit after putting up some points and some splash plays in PIT. I like the Ravens by 10+.
@BSLMikeRandall

#6 Mike B

Mike B

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,622 posts
  • LocationTowson Md.

Posted 12 October 2020 - 12:16 PM

Maybe they think the Ravens will be looking ahead to the bye.  I think the Eagles are better than they have showed.   i think the Ravens come out hungry on offense and also take advantage of the Eagles Oline and get to Wentz 4 or 5 times.  

Let's have a good one going into the bye.

@mikeghg

#7 Mackus

Mackus

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 60,652 posts

Posted 12 October 2020 - 12:17 PM

Eagles couldn't beat the team the Ravens just sleepwalked against to a 27-3 rout. I'd be surprised if the Ravens don't cover. I don't expect a struggle.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Our Sponsors

width=