Nathan Ruiz / The Baltimore Sun
Chris Stoner Show: Episode 4: Nathan Ruiz / The Baltimore Sun
Posted 02 August 2020 - 07:28 AM
– Nathan has been with The Sun since March 2019. His first year on the beat was Year 1 of the Orioles rebuild. Year 2 is COVID-19.
– Seems clear the Orioles wanted Mountcastle down long enough for the team to gain another team of control. Was that time frame 1 week, or 20 days?
– Means made his debut this week, and showed of some increased velocity. Change also being thrown harder. What does Nathan believe the Orioles have in Means?
– Last night’s starter was LeBlanc. There is also Wojciechowski, and Milone. None are long-term options. All are veterans who bring some stability now. Thinking about the long-term, I’d rather see Akin and Kremer in the rotation, gaining this experience. What does Nathan think?
– Why aren’t Lowther, Zimmermann, and Wells at Bowie? Thoughts on them and Baumann?
– Was Nathan surprised by the Bleier trade? 30 man roster. 15th day 28 man. 29th day 26 man.
– Kohl Stewart has opted out. Bleier traded. Carroll back to Bowie. What’s the pen going to look like when Harvey and Tate return? Givens, Sulser, Scott, Fry, Lakins, Armstrong, Castro, Phillips…..
– Out of Ruiz, Nunez, and Alberto… who interests Nathan the most?
– Is Santander a starting piece on a contending team?
– What do the Orioles feel about Hays’ defensive ability in CF?
– Severino and Sisco and playing time.
– Quick hits on DJ Stewart, Iglesias, and Davis.
– Cobb is under contract through ’21. Also owed deferred money through ’25. Does Nathan believe Cobb will be an Oriole next year?
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users