#1 BSLChrisStoner

BSLChrisStoner

Owner

• Administrators
  • 155,683 posts

Posted 18 May 2020 - 04:33 PM

Live Science: 'UFO' videos declassified by US Navy
https://www.livescie...vy-release.html

For some reason, I thought we had talked about this previously. 

#2 RShack

RShack

Fair-weather ex-diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,993 posts

Posted 18 May 2020 - 06:04 PM

Live Science: 'UFO' videos declassified by US Navy
https://www.livescie...vy-release.html

For some reason, I thought we had talked about this previously. 

Dunno whether they're new to us or not... what's new is that the Navy put them up on their foia site... so, they officially owned whatever they show...

"The only change is that baseball has turned Paige from a second-class citizen to a second-class immortal." - Satchel Paige

#3 BSLChrisStoner

BSLChrisStoner

Owner

• Administrators
  • 155,683 posts

Posted 24 July 2020 - 12:04 PM

NY Times (Balt Sun): No longer in the shadows, Pentagon’s UFO unit will make some findings public
https://www.baltimor...nkgm-story.html

#4 BSLChrisStoner

BSLChrisStoner

Owner

• Administrators
  • 155,683 posts

Posted 25 May 2021 - 07:48 AM

NBC News: The U.S. military takes UFOs seriously. Why doesn't Silicon Valley or academia?

https://www.nbcnews....con-ncna1264107

CBS / 60 Minutes: UFOs regularly spotted in restricted U.S. airspace, report on the phenomena due next month
https://www.cbsnews....tes-2021-05-16/

#5 BSLChrisStoner

BSLChrisStoner

Owner

• Administrators
  • 155,683 posts

Posted 25 May 2021 - 09:49 AM

There are 125 Billion known Galaxies. 
There are estimates of 2 Trillion Galaxies. 

The Milky Way Galaxy is estimated at having 100 Billion planets. 
The Milky Way Galaxy is estimated having 300 Million habitable planets. 

Is there another option beyond: 

1) The Russians or Chinese have significantly lapped US Military technology. 

2) The technology is classified American, and not even the different branches of the US Military and Intelligence are necessarily aware.

3) It's non-Earth technology being observed. 

4) It's natural phenomena that's unexplained. 

5) It's us from the future observing us. 

Which one do you like?

#6 Russ

Russ

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,296 posts

Posted 25 May 2021 - 10:03 AM

I think it’s 2.

I do not think we are alone in the universe and I don’t doubt that some of these civilizations have the ability to travel intergalactic planetary, but how would they find us?

#7 BSLChrisStoner

BSLChrisStoner

Owner

• Administrators
  • 155,683 posts

Posted 25 May 2021 - 10:06 AM

I think it’s 2.

I do not think we are alone in the universe and I don’t doubt that some of these civilizations have the ability to travel intergalactic planetary, but how would they find us?

Probably similar to this: 

https://phys.org/new...vilization.html

https://en.wikipedia...Technosignature

#8 TwentyThirtyFive

TwentyThirtyFive

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,250 posts

Posted 25 May 2021 - 11:25 AM

I don't think we are alone in the universe but yeah heavily likely its man made earthly technology. That said, if you believe there is other life out there then its possible its alien technology. Fascinating stuff. Talk about a mind blowing, life event if we are able to confirm that not only alien lifeform is out there but has visited us.

#9 Old Man

Old Man

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,582 posts

Posted 25 May 2021 - 11:34 AM

There is another option.

God created the world and the universe and all life. At some point, not going to worry too much about UFOs and ETs. 

But, thats just my own slant on things.

#10 Mike in STL

Mike in STL

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,346 posts

Posted 25 May 2021 - 10:41 PM

There are 125 Billion known Galaxies.
There are estimates of 2 Trillion Galaxies.
The Milky Way Galaxy is estimated at having 100 Billion planets.
The Milky Way Galaxy is estimated having 300 Million habitable planets.

Is there another option beyond:

1) The Russians or Chinese have significantly lapped US Military technology.

2) The technology is classified American, and not even the different branches of the US Military and Intelligence are necessarily aware.

3) It's non-Earth technology being observed.

4) It's natural phenomena that's unexplained.

5) It's us from the future observing us.

Which one do you like?

I don’t think it is 1, because those are countries that show off their tanks and bombs and jets in parades. If they had something this incredible, they wouldn’t be able to not brag about it. Also, seems physically impossible to create an object to do what one described in the Bill Whitaker piece. Traveled 80,000 feet in one second. Speed of sound is 1125 feet/second. So they created something that can go Mach 71.1? No.

2. Partly the reasoning of 1, physically impossible to create something that does what’s been described with Earth tech.

3. Most of the accounts it seems like are objects flying in U.S. restricted airspace. ETs or whatever don’t know what that is. If other countries were also telling the same story, meaning that ETs are all over the world, maybe I’d believe it could be non-earth life forms checking us out. But why would they single America out?

4. Probably the most likely answer.

5. Christopher Nolan’s next movie.

Option 6. Embellishment by witnesses in these encounters. Akin to ghost hunters who have the “technology” to record ghost voices that can’t be heard otherwise. “If you turn up the recording to 200 decibels the voice says ‘get out of here.’” I hear static. They hear not just words, but a phrase? Just like a blip on a radar screen, I think glitch. Someone else jumps right to aliens?

We’re the country that has about a dozen reality tv shows devoted to hunting/killing/capturing Bigfoot. Or any Sasquatch for that matter? Anyone caught one? Nope. Anyone claim to see one? Oh yeah. Describes the encounter in great detail. Can they prove it? Did they get the encounter on tape, maybe just a picture at least? Nope. Tune in next week, we’ll try again!
@BSLMikeRandall

#11 BSLChrisStoner

BSLChrisStoner

Owner

• Administrators
  • 155,683 posts

Posted 26 May 2021 - 05:35 AM

Mike...they are in every country in the world, not just the US.

Agree it is certainly not number 1.

We have the most advanced military in the world. It's preposterous to think our technology has been leaped by Russia and China.

Number 2 is plausible...there is a long record of this actually. However what is being seen is so far from known tech, that it seems...unlikely.

#12 Mike in STL

Mike in STL

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,346 posts

Posted 26 May 2021 - 07:10 AM

Mike...they are in every country in the world, not just the US.

Agree it is certainly not number 1.

We have the most advanced military in the world. It's preposterous to think our technology has been leaped by Russia and China.

Number 2 is plausible...there is a long record of this actually. However what is being seen is so far from known tech, that it seems...unlikely.

I don’t doubt other countries have seen it. It was news to me that this was, well, news, until you posted the recent articles. Just going off those it sounded like they talked to our government, our military, our restricted air space being invaded.
@BSLMikeRandall

#13 You Play to Win the Game

You Play to Win the Game

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 60,343 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 26 May 2021 - 07:39 AM

It's definitely #5.

#14 You Play to Win the Game

You Play to Win the Game

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 60,343 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 26 May 2021 - 07:41 AM

And if #1 is even a remote possibility given how much we spend relative to the world on military technology, maybe they should give some other programs that could actually help people rather than kill people a chance with those funds.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Our Sponsors

width=