345 replies to this topic

#1 BSLChrisStoner

BSLChrisStoner

Owner

• Administrators
  • 156,092 posts

Posted 02 December 2019 - 08:27 PM

Buffalo 9-3, have won their last 3. 

ESPN's Power Index gives the Ravens a 72% chance of winning. 

• Roll Tide likes this

#2 NewMarketSean

NewMarketSean

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,557 posts

Posted 03 December 2019 - 07:51 AM

This could be another close game, or I could see the Ravens running away with it pretty handily.

It would be quite a shock to lose, but it's within the realm of possibility.

I never had friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?

#3 Mike B

Mike B

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,627 posts
  • LocationTowson Md.

Posted 03 December 2019 - 12:01 PM

Good News weather wise.  45 degrees and no rain in the forecast.

@mikeghg

#4 JordanKough

JordanKough

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,904 posts

Posted 03 December 2019 - 12:05 PM

I don't see how Buffalo scores. I watched a few games on condensed film, they run a very similar offense to Houston. Start with a running game to build off of and if that stalls out, go to a quick read, if it doesn't work, Allen kind of running around and letting the speedsters run up the field and win deep one on one balls when Allen is out of the pocket. If the looks aren't there, Allen runs. 

I'd expect a heavy contain type defense again, that has complicated blitzes behind it. But defenders choosing not to run by Allen and let him beat you. 

#5 JordanKough

JordanKough

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,904 posts

Posted 03 December 2019 - 12:06 PM

I also said, I didn't see how SF was going to score either. And if it wasn't for a pretty ridiculous 4th down catch that should have been a Peters INT, despite a RB with 150 yards, they only had 17 points, which should have been 10. Singletary has wiggle and power but I don't expect the Buffalo offense to be able to put up enough points to threaten us in any way. 

#6 Mike B

Mike B

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,627 posts
  • LocationTowson Md.

Posted 03 December 2019 - 01:07 PM

I am pretty confident that we get this game, and I expect Lamar is going to have a big game.  I think he was disappointed on how he played against the 49ers, and he has answered the few down games he has had with good ones.

The Ravens are running the gauntlet of play off teams in style.  I think they do the same Sunday.

• JordanKough likes this
@mikeghg

#7 Biggsy

Biggsy

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,264 posts

Posted 03 December 2019 - 07:37 PM

I am pretty confident that we get this game, and I expect Lamar is going to have a big game. I think he was disappointed on how he played against the 49ers, and he has answered the few down games he has had with good ones.

The Ravens are running the gauntlet of play off teams in style. I think they do the same Sunday.

Bills defense is legit up front as well. I'd expect a low scoring game again. Should be a good one.

#8 Mike B

Mike B

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,627 posts
  • LocationTowson Md.

Posted 04 December 2019 - 03:22 PM

Bills defense is legit up front as well. I'd expect a low scoring game again. Should be a good one.

The Bills can be run on.  I think the Ravens will be able to exploit that.  

@mikeghg

#9 ravens82

ravens82
  • Members
  • 478 posts
  • LocationEllicott City, MD

Posted 05 December 2019 - 05:06 PM

I thought the SF game was a possible loss, despite being at home -- but the Ravens pulled out a gritty win.  They are on an amazing roll right now.  Will they hit a bump in the road this week?

Buffalo has a solid D and Allen has been playing pretty well the last few weeks, but I just don't see it.  The Bills are 9-3, but have feasted on inferior competition.  The weather looks decent for the game.  I don't see the Ravens offense getting slowed down enough for the Bills to really mount a challenge.  That said, I'm not seeing a massive blowout either.  I say:

Ravens 27

Bills 17

What do you think?

#10 85Knight

85Knight

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,389 posts

Posted 05 December 2019 - 05:32 PM

30-17 Ravens

Winds 25-30 MPH, even though they won't affect this game too much.

This Ravens team is focused, no letdown here. Barring a few turnovers the Ravens are much better and way more battle tested.

#11 JordanKough

JordanKough

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,904 posts

Posted 05 December 2019 - 05:37 PM

I actually think high winds is to the Ravens advantage. The Bills offense is very run oriented, throw deep, or Allen scramble. 

I expect to defend them very similarly to how we defended Houston but for Allen to take more chances throwing the ball and turn it over a few times in the air. 

35-10 Ravens. 

#12 Roll Tide

Roll Tide

Banned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,851 posts
  • LocationWestminster

Posted 05 December 2019 - 06:58 PM

41-13 Ravens

Roll Tide

#13 GabeFerguson

GabeFerguson

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,798 posts
  • LocationCity of Angels

Posted 05 December 2019 - 11:01 PM

Let's go with 33 - 17 Ravens
@gabefergy

#14 Slidemaster

Slidemaster

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,994 posts

Posted 05 December 2019 - 11:54 PM

27-13 Ravens.

The Bills are no joke. That defensive front is for real and Tre'davious White is as good as they get. Gonna be a heavy dose of the running backs on Satuday.

#15 jamesdean

jamesdean

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,213 posts

Posted 06 December 2019 - 06:04 AM

The fact that the Bills haven't been anything special against the run, bodes well for the Ravens.  I'm sure they're going to try to show different stunts and schemes defensively to surprise Baltimore but at the end of the day, there's only so much you can do.  I would be shocked if the Ravens don't come out pounding, including Lamar running on designed plays.  Obviously, the Bills will expect as much so we'll see if the Ravens can beat them up early and just wear them down.  I expect to see a lot of multiple tight end formations and Lamar trying to pick them apart underneath off play action.  I doubt this game turns into a blow out because the Bills do have a solid D but a 10-17 point spread doesn't seem unreasonable.  BALTIMORE 27; BUFFALO 13

#16 SportsGuy

SportsGuy

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 91,979 posts
  • LocationBaltimore

Posted 06 December 2019 - 06:10 AM

Bills offense is 19th in DVOA...they are also 28th in ST DVOA.

Their defense is 6th.

I don’t see them scoring much but I am not sure they that we go up and down the field on them.

I’m still waiting for a very blah game from this team (as human nature suggests) at some point but who knows..maybe it just won’t happen for them.

I think the Ravens something like 24-10.

#17 JStruds

JStruds

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,818 posts
  • LocationHarford County

Posted 06 December 2019 - 07:04 AM

Closer than we'd like it to be early but the Ravens assume control in the second half.  24-20 Ravens.  

#18 Mike B

Mike B

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,627 posts
  • LocationTowson Md.

Posted 06 December 2019 - 10:03 AM

I think the Bills D is good, but as we have come to learn so is the Ravens offense.  The Bills make it difficult but in the end the Ravens win 24-16

@mikeghg

#19 SportsGuy

SportsGuy

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 91,979 posts
  • LocationBaltimore

Posted 06 December 2019 - 11:31 AM

The Bills are pretty mediocre vs the run.

#20 Mike in STL

Mike in STL

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,346 posts

Posted 06 December 2019 - 11:50 AM

Bills have good players on D. Not as good as SF.

Ravens 30
Bills 17

Side note, a while back there was a graphic during a game that Lamar/Ravens have had 20+ points in each of his starts to start a career. He was climbing the list, feel like he’s got to be close to the top of it now. Haven’t seen it lately though. I’m sure we’ll hear about it if it happens.
@BSLMikeRandall

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Our Sponsors

width=