• Please log in to reply
299 replies to this topic

#1 BSLChrisStoner

BSLChrisStoner

Owner

• Administrators
  • 155,701 posts

Posted 11 November 2019 - 07:43 AM

The Texans are 6-3, and coming off their bye.

Watson
Hyde, Duke Johnson
Hopkins, Fuller, Stills

Plenty of weapons. 

Watt out for the year. 

Houston is 19th in Total Defense.
28th against the Pass.
3rd against the Run. 

Texans are 4th in Total Offense.
12th rated Passing Offense.
4th rated Rushing Offense. 

Entering Week 10, Houston was 10th overall by DVOA. 

#2 SportsGuy

SportsGuy

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 91,979 posts
  • LocationBaltimore

Posted 11 November 2019 - 07:46 AM

Gotta think Pierce misses this game.

Really need him out there.

#3 Mike B

Mike B

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,618 posts
  • LocationTowson Md.

Posted 11 November 2019 - 10:12 AM

Already looking forward to this game.  I will be in my seat early.  The defense is going to need to be good in this one.  

@mikeghg

#4 NewMarketSean

NewMarketSean

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,455 posts

Posted 11 November 2019 - 10:13 AM

Already looking forward to this game.  I will be in my seat early.  The defense is going to need to be good in this one.  

Yeah I am pumped. Huge game. Texans are for real. I still think we win but it will be a close game.

I never had friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?

#5 Mike B

Mike B

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,618 posts
  • LocationTowson Md.

Posted 11 November 2019 - 10:57 AM

Yeah I am pumped. Huge game. Texans are for real. I still think we win but it will be a close game.

I like our chances.  Two of the best young QB's in the game.  Watson is real good and Lamar is the magic show, so should be fun.

@mikeghg

#6 Mackus

Mackus

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 60,380 posts

Posted 11 November 2019 - 10:59 AM

Dammit I have a bunch of shit going on this weekend and am gonna have to DVR the start of the game.  Should be caught up as it gets towards the 4th quarter.

#7 85Knight

85Knight

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts

Posted 11 November 2019 - 03:36 PM

I'll be out of town but plan to leave early (3 hr drive) Sunday morning to get to my seat on time. I missed the black out intros at the Patriots game waiting in line to get in. Very frustrating.

#8 The Epic

The Epic

^^ That's my name. Don't wear it out.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,147 posts
  • LocationGlyndon, MD

Posted 11 November 2019 - 03:50 PM

I'll be out of town but plan to leave early (3 hr drive) Sunday morning to get to my seat on time. I missed the black out intros at the Patriots game waiting in line to get in. Very frustrating.

Same. I don't know what the hell took so long but I have NEVER waited that long to get into a game. 

I got in and the offense was already in the red zone. Watched the rest of the drive from a TV in the inner circle.

#9 SportsGuy

SportsGuy

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 91,979 posts
  • LocationBaltimore

Posted 11 November 2019 - 05:11 PM

Wonder if the Texans defense going against Watson every day will help them against Lamar? Watson isn’t as dynamic but he’s a damn good runner himself.

Interesting game. Houston coming off the bye is pretty big too. They figure to be healthy.

#10 Pedro Cerrano

Pedro Cerrano

I Miss McNulty

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,429 posts
  • LocationEllicott City, MD

Posted 11 November 2019 - 07:11 PM

Wonder if the Texans defense going against Watson every day will help them against Lamar? Watson isn’t as dynamic but he’s a damn good runner himself.

Interesting game. Houston coming off the bye is pretty big too. They figure to be healthy.

Well. Except for Watt.

There is baseball, and occasionally there are other things of note

"Now OPS sucks.  Got it."

"Making his own olive brine is peak Mackus."

"I'm too hungover to watch a loss." - McNulty

@bopper33

#11 Mike in STL

Mike in STL

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,346 posts

Posted 12 November 2019 - 11:49 PM

I’m going to the game Sunday. Sounds like some of you that go on the regular are having trouble getting to your seats before kickoff. What time do you recommend getting in line? Feel like in the past I’d be in line 20-30 minutes prior and would make it to my seats before the anthem.
@BSLMikeRandall

#12 NewMarketSean

NewMarketSean

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,455 posts

Posted 13 November 2019 - 08:36 AM

I’m going to the game Sunday. Sounds like some of you that go on the regular are having trouble getting to your seats before kickoff. What time do you recommend getting in line? Feel like in the past I’d be in line 20-30 minutes prior and would make it to my seats before the anthem.

It depends. Primetime games are always a chore. For normal 1 pm Sunday games I usually try to get in line around 12:20 but that is usually when I am leaving the bar.

Unless it's opening day or a huge game I don't mind missing all the pregame stuff as long as I am in my seat at kickoff.

• Mike in STL and 85Knight like this
I never had friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?

#13 85Knight

85Knight

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts

Posted 13 November 2019 - 10:33 AM

There is a mad rush to get into the stadium 30 minutes before kickoff. If you're not in the stadium before then there's a chance you'll miss kickoff.
  • Mike in STL likes this

#14 NewMarketSean

NewMarketSean

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,455 posts

Posted 13 November 2019 - 11:46 AM

Last Sunday we waited in those long lines 30 mins before kickoff and the woman in front of me is like "What do you mean I can't bring a purse in???" After a few mins of wearing down the security, they checked her bag and let her in.

It would be much more efficient if people knew what the F was going on. You've only needed a clear bag for 10 years now. And all they need in the bin before you pass security is your cell phone (and lighter). It's not rocket science!

#15 The Epic

The Epic

^^ That's my name. Don't wear it out.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,147 posts
  • LocationGlyndon, MD

Posted 13 November 2019 - 01:32 PM

I'd really aim to get in the building by 12:30. So schedule yourself accordingly.

• Mike in STL likes this

#16 JStruds

JStruds

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,818 posts
  • LocationHarford County

Posted 13 November 2019 - 01:45 PM

Just won a ticket and a hospitality tent pass at work. Woo-hoo.

#17 Pedro Cerrano

Pedro Cerrano

I Miss McNulty

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,429 posts

Posted 13 November 2019 - 02:32 PM

Pro Tip:  Gate C, especially if your seats are on that side of the stadium.  The escalator is right there (for the upper deck) and because of its location (not near the tailgate lots) it's generally less crowded.

• McNulty and Mike in STL like this

@bopper33

#18 Pedro Cerrano

Pedro Cerrano

I Miss McNulty

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,429 posts

Posted 13 November 2019 - 02:32 PM

Also, please please PLEASE have your tickets already in your apple wallet (or whatever the equivalent to the Samsung is).

If you try to get on the network (wifi or data) to access your tickets on the app you might be out of luck. 

@bopper33

#19 McNulty

McNulty

la cerveza está muy fría

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,667 posts
  • LocationBS

Posted 13 November 2019 - 02:56 PM

Pro Tip:  Gate C, especially if your seats are on that side of the stadium.  The escalator is right there (for the upper deck) and because of its location (not near the tailgate lots) it's generally less crowded.

Glad to see this hasn't changed.  From where I tailgated this took an extra few minutes to walk to, but gets you in the stadium twice as fast.

For those asking, I used to leave my tailgate no later than an hour before kickoff, and even that was pushing it.  My seats were upper deck and this was before the escalators though.

@fuzydunlop

#20 NewMarketSean

NewMarketSean

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,455 posts

Posted 13 November 2019 - 03:18 PM

Also, please please PLEASE have your tickets already in your apple wallet (or whatever the equivalent to the Samsung is).

If you try to get on the network (wifi or data) to access your tickets on the app you might be out of luck. 

Not sure why anyone wouldn't just keep their PSL season ticket cards in their wallet.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Our Sponsors

width=