Photo

2019 Baltimore Metro Football (General Talk)

• Please log in to reply
736 replies to this topic

#61 11ROVER

11ROVER
  • Members
  • 196 posts

Posted 04 September 2019 - 08:20 PM

You make no sense. There is nothing to decipher in my post, it’s fact. If that upsets you, that’s your problem. You are one of four posters above that didn’t quote anyone. Stay consistent.

Think I quoted greyhound 🤔 any way moving on, have a good evening.

#62 BSLWillieSeanCoughlan

BSLWillieSeanCoughlan

BSL HS Analyst

• Members
  • Pip
  • 676 posts

Posted 04 September 2019 - 08:28 PM

Think I quoted greyhound 🤔 any way moving on, have a good evening.

In your first post, you quoted no one. No one has to quote anyone. For some reason, my post seemed to piss you off. You have every right to be pissed off, for whatever reason. Do you. Have a good one.
@aka_themamba

#63 GreyhoundAlum

GreyhoundAlum
  • Members
  • 479 posts

Posted 04 September 2019 - 08:37 PM

To a certain extent I agree Lee is a beast. But who knows with these SFA kids, looked who he played behind an was on his left an right. Big A is a bust an haven’t seen one kid live up to the hype yet. I do think Lee will be the first. But I ask again how many times did Lee run the ball a game? To run the ball 20-25 times an play 60 snaps at lb, there’s something to say about that. The only kid I can think that did something like is the guard lb from Mcdonogh who played at Purdue maybe?

Wyatt Cook didn’t play much at all at Purdue. I think he was hurt or in trouble his whole time there. He’s at Maryland this year, let’s see what he does.

Doesn’t really matter right now what Lee had around him at SFA, he’s starting at Bama now and actually calling the defensive plays as a frosh. That’s beyond impressive. He was the best LB in the area since 10th grade. Barring injury, Lee will be playing on Sundays. Something I called years ago. I hope Wax does as well, if that’s his wish. But I don’t see him as a sure fire prospect, as Lee was IMHO.

#64 oldballcoach

oldballcoach

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 590 posts

Posted 04 September 2019 - 09:24 PM

I personally think Wax is a big-time prospect. But I think it’s more because his ceiling is so high the kid is only 16 from what I’ve heard and he is a senior. Much different from these kids that are one and two time re-class kids. He is younger than some reclassified sophomores. That means the growth potential for him is through the roof in my opinion. The guys are all great players and no denying starting at Bama as a freshman is unheard of.

#65 GreyhoundAlum

GreyhoundAlum
  • Members
  • 479 posts

Posted 04 September 2019 - 10:39 PM

I personally think Wax is a big-time prospect. But I think it’s more because his ceiling is so high the kid is only 16 from what I’ve heard and he is a senior. Much different from these kids that are one and two time re-class kids. He is younger than some reclassified sophomores. That means the growth potential for him is through the roof in my opinion. The guys are all great players and no denying starting at Bama as a freshman is unheard of.

Wax has great measurables as well. He has ideal height and frame to put on more weight for the position. Not to mention his speed. Being a year to two years younger than most of these kids is also impressive. He probably won’t redshirt at Cuss(if he goes there), but I would redshirt if I were him, just because he’s so young. I also think he’s a great prospect, didn’t mean that he wasn’t.

FYI, Lee isn’t a reclass.

#66 oldballcoach

oldballcoach

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 590 posts

Posted 04 September 2019 - 11:05 PM

oldballcoach, on 05 Sept 2019 - 00:09, said:snapback.png

Yeah I don’t know Lee at all was not insinuating he was re-class. But there are plenty of them out there. Starting at Alabama as a true freshman is pretty remarkable

#67 Gooch

Gooch

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 741 posts

Posted 05 September 2019 - 07:24 AM

Which school takes credit for Lee McDonogh, Gilman , St John , or SF
  • oldballcoach and Oldtime like this

#68 JBMAD

JBMAD
  • Members
  • 311 posts

Posted 05 September 2019 - 09:18 AM

Lee wasn't at McD was he?

#69 Gooch

Gooch

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 741 posts

Posted 05 September 2019 - 09:36 AM

Lee wasn't at McD was he?

Was brought out before camp started

#70 JBMAD

JBMAD
  • Members
  • 311 posts

Posted 05 September 2019 - 11:01 AM

Gotcha, Lol. The beginning of the end

#71 GreyhoundAlum

GreyhoundAlum
  • Members
  • 479 posts

Posted 05 September 2019 - 11:05 AM

McDonogh? Lee never played for McDonogh, or took one class there. I can take credit for that. He was going to McD. When he got the acceptance to Gilman and his parents came to me for advice about whether they should switch their commitment. Gilman was actually his dream school

#72 GreyhoundAlum

GreyhoundAlum
  • Members
  • 479 posts

Posted 05 September 2019 - 11:06 AM

Was brought out before camp started

Wasn’t brought out. Was on the Gilman waitlist and finally was accepted after he had gotten into McDonogh. Parents actually had to cough up some cash for him to go to Gilman.

#73 JBMAD

JBMAD
  • Members
  • 311 posts

Posted 05 September 2019 - 11:35 AM

Wasn’t brought out. Was on the Gilman waitlist and finally was accepted after he had gotten into McDonogh. Parents actually had to cough up some cash for him to go to Gilman.

How come it took him to get accepted into McD before he was able to be accepted into Gilman.

#74 GreyhoundAlum

GreyhoundAlum
  • Members
  • 479 posts

Posted 05 September 2019 - 12:34 PM

How come it took him to get accepted into McD before he was able to be accepted into Gilman.

He was accepted to McDonogh way before he was accepted into Gilman. He was waitlisted at Gilman. He got off the waitlist, and was finally accepted. By this time, they had told McD that they were coming. This is where I came in and consulted them on their next move, because Gilman was his dream school.

#75 Rm7

Rm7
  • Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 05 September 2019 - 12:50 PM

He was accepted to McDonogh way before he was accepted into Gilman. He was waitlisted at Gilman. He got off the waitlist, and was finally accepted. By this time, they had told McD that they were coming. This is where I came in and consulted them on their next move, because Gilman was his dream school.

Come on buddy you and I both know Biff ponied up the 5 grand for him to get out of McDonogh.  

#76 GreyhoundAlum

GreyhoundAlum
  • Members
  • 479 posts

Posted 05 September 2019 - 01:00 PM

Come on buddy you and I both know Biff ponied up the 5 grand for him to get out of McDonogh.  

I don’t know anything about that part, I know that they did sign to go there. Obviously it was a log time ago now, so I can’t remember when myself and his parents talked about breaking the commitment and going to Gilman. I know it wasn’t the summer though, believe it was probably in the month of April. Wasn’t aware you had to pay money if you don’t attend the school. Assume that you would just lose the initial payment you send them to hold your spot.

#77 Rm7

Rm7
  • Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 05 September 2019 - 01:23 PM

I don’t know anything about that part, I know that they did sign to go there. Obviously it was a log time ago now, so I can’t remember when myself and his parents talked about breaking the commitment and going to Gilman. I know it wasn’t the summer though, believe it was probably in the month of April. Wasn’t aware you had to pay money if you don’t attend the school. Assume that you would just lose the initial payment you send them to hold your spot.

Regardless you're right the kid is a heck of a player.  Glad to see him getting run so early at Bama, you know how the younger one is doing at Landon?

#78 Gooch

Gooch

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 741 posts

Posted 05 September 2019 - 02:28 PM

McDonogh? Lee never played for McDonogh, or took one class there. I can take credit for that. He was going to McD. When he got the acceptance to Gilman and his parents came to me for advice about whether they should switch their commitment. Gilman was actually his dream school

He was enrolled

#79 Gooch

Gooch

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 741 posts

Posted 05 September 2019 - 02:30 PM

BULLSHAT

#80 Oldtime

Oldtime
  • Members
  • 179 posts

Posted 05 September 2019 - 04:14 PM

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Our Sponsors

width=