Posted 24 November 2019 - 04:11 PM

🤦🏽‍♂️
  • BSLChrisStoner likes this

#162 BigRed

BigRed
  • Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 24 November 2019 - 04:45 PM

lol stop entertaining this clown. It's very obvious he's a troll and probably a MM alum. We all know who the best team in Baltimore county was this year, we don't need to keep saying it every time he does this

#163 11ROVER

11ROVER
  • Members
  • 196 posts

Posted 24 November 2019 - 04:56 PM

Franklin is the best team in Balt Co by a wide margin.
  • Ojielo likes this

#164 Genius Movement

Genius Movement
  • Members
  • 367 posts

Posted 24 November 2019 - 06:55 PM

Franklin was only blown out by McDonogh. They were competitive with MSJ and Damascus

#165 Oldtime

Oldtime
  • Members
  • 179 posts

Posted 25 November 2019 - 07:31 AM

Franklin was only blown out by McDonogh. They were competitive with MSJ and Damascus

Damascus had almost twice the amount of total yards and the game was never in question, hardly competitive. I was very surprised. Best game Damascus has played in past 2 years.
Hats off to Franklin for another great season. Great staff.

#166 oldballcoach

oldballcoach

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 590 posts

Posted 25 November 2019 - 08:32 AM

Sounds like a fun game to watch. Was excited about this match up. Hats off to Dmass they came to play.

#167 No hard feelings

No hard feelings
  • Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 25 November 2019 - 10:15 AM

FLAT out the Northwest Corner MM..Franklin..NT...and Randalstown all have great futures...All these teams are Good and will only make recruitment in the NW Corner better for years to come...Head coach of the year is a toss up My HC Marvin Kadar or Coach Mike Savage FLAT out nobody ever gives credit were it's due..

Off with the old in with the new!!!

Say what you may but both coaches are stand up guys..and will prepare and play anybody..

#168 oldballcoach

oldballcoach

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 590 posts

Posted 25 November 2019 - 10:26 AM

And play suspended players but go ahead
  • No hard feelings likes this

#169 SaintBull

SaintBull
  • Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 25 November 2019 - 10:30 AM

Who is Marvin Kadar?  

#170 bleedingorangeandblack

bleedingorangeandblack
  • Members
  • 70 posts
  • LocationOwings Mills

Posted 25 November 2019 - 01:23 PM

FLAT out the Northwest Corner MM..Franklin..NT...and Randalstown all have great futures...All these teams are Good and will only make recruitment in the NW Corner better for years to come...Head coach of the year is a toss up My HC Marvin Kadar or Coach Mike Savage FLAT out nobody ever gives credit were it's due..

Say what you may but both coaches are stand up guys..and will prepare and play anybody..

How can you be a standup when you’re teaching kids bad lessons???
  • ECF likes this

#171 No hard feelings

No hard feelings
  • Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 27 November 2019 - 07:12 AM

Orange and black so you must be from Eastern Tech. Mad because our jv whipped yours and varsity smashed you. Nobody is TEACHING anybody nothing bad trust me some of y'all hate to see certain teams rising up it hurts your soul because you know that's not a game you can count a win no longer ....say what it really is Eastern Tech..

#172 No hard feelings

No hard feelings
  • Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 27 November 2019 - 07:15 AM

Lies stop speaking on things you don't know about. I think I know who you are so be carefull what I say..everybody knows about what goes on over there.

#173 Rob A.

Rob A.
  • Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 27 November 2019 - 09:07 AM

Lies stop speaking on things you don't know about. I think I know who you are so be carefull what I say..everybody knows about what goes on over there.

Please quote who you are referring to , makes it easier to understand

#174 ECF

ECF
  • Members
  • 238 posts
  • LocationEast Coast

Posted 27 November 2019 - 10:28 AM

Orange and black so you must be from Eastern Tech. Mad because our jv whipped yours and varsity smashed you. Nobody is TEACHING anybody nothing bad trust me some of y'all hate to see certain teams rising up it hurts your soul because you know that's not a game you can count a win no longer ....say what it really is Eastern Tech..

Orange & Black could mean he's a City College Alum.

East

Coast

Fan

#175 oldballcoach

oldballcoach

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 590 posts

Posted 27 November 2019 - 10:59 AM

Well if the shoe fits. By the way you have threatened before so calm down please and discuss topics rationally
  • BSLChrisStoner, ECF and MDHSfootball like this

#176 SaintBull

SaintBull
  • Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 27 November 2019 - 11:27 AM

I still want to know who Marvin Kadar is dammitt!!

#177 Waggle Pass

Waggle Pass
  • Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 27 November 2019 - 12:12 PM

Even though Fort Hill won by a big margin, I thought Randallstown was very good. They tackled well, no throwing shoulders into someone or that stuff you see in the NFL every week. Their backs ran hard and the team played hard till the end.

#178 bleedingorangeandblack

bleedingorangeandblack
  • Members
  • 70 posts
  • LocationOwings Mills

Posted 27 November 2019 - 02:38 PM

You could also just ask instead of assuming who I am
  • BSLChrisStoner likes this

#179 Ojielo

Ojielo
  • Members
  • 261 posts

Posted 28 November 2019 - 07:30 PM

Franklin is the best team in Balt Co by a wide margin.

Marine Corps Sniper...One Shot One Kill

#180 aTribeCalledFSU

aTribeCalledFSU
  • Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 29 November 2019 - 01:20 PM

Those of us "in the know" know exactly who Ojielo is. Wasn't difficult to figure out.

Truth be told, he has much bigger matters to worry about than the supposed decline of Franklin.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Our Sponsors

width=