JV Championship

• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

#61 Stallion77

Stallion77
  • Members
  • 186 posts

Posted 14 November 2018 - 05:28 PM

The thing you're forgetting is that your daddy wants to be MNC and couldn't do that at Gilman unless he did what he did, which is why he and his admission partner got the boot.

2010 Gilman lost to CHC MIAA Champ
2011 Gilman MIAA champ beat CHC by 2 but lost to GC
2012 Gilman MIAA champ lost to GC
2013 Gliman smashed by Manatee, PC, and MIAA champ Mcdonogh
2014 Shared MIAA champ lost to St. E, PC, and McDonogh MIAA champ
2015 MIAA champ beat McDonogh by 7 lost to St. E

I don't understand why you're so proud about beating the MIAA. When schools stepped and had half the squad you guys did your horrible coaching showed. And then when you went National you got smoked, so you guys got busted and bolted to were you have no restrictions. Crappy coaching almost had you guys lose to Loyola and MSJ now.

So who's gonna be in the MIAA the team you coach or the Varsity team, please tell?

SFA along with all the other schools that forfeited will be in the MIAA. What you forget is that the MIAA is more then football. So unless these schools are pulling out all of their sports teams, the MIAA will stay intact.

So my question again is why didn't these member schools forfeit against Gilman?

#62 Stallion77

Stallion77
  • Members
  • 186 posts

Posted 14 November 2018 - 05:34 PM

no your the fraud lol 😂 I know you but you wish you knew me that’s the funny part lol

You think you know me Kevin Frye. Lmbo😂😂😂😂
Continue to be great and God bless you!

By the way look at this https://youtu.be/dd5xcCdCD74

I know it eats you up but oh well live with it.

#63 Gooch

Gooch

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 741 posts

Posted 14 November 2018 - 06:08 PM

You think you know me Kevin Frye. Lmbo😂😂😂😂
Continue to be great and God bless you!

By the way look at this https://youtu.be/dd5xcCdCD74

I know it eats you up but oh well live with it.

See Tragic one thing I learned about you over the years is you just wanna be a part of something so some of this stuff we talk about is over your head now let’s tell the people why you can’t leavr the MIAA Biff said no way he can continue to find the program with no parents willing to pay a tuition I hope you Captain Howdy and tbe donut crew are getting paid though

#64 JBMAD

JBMAD
  • Members
  • 311 posts

Posted 14 November 2018 - 06:40 PM

Just listened to the YouTube clip and in the end Biff said he wouldnt trade them for anything. What about the players from first year who got pushed out like CC.

#65 11ROVER

11ROVER
  • Members
  • 196 posts

Posted 14 November 2018 - 07:00 PM

SFA along with all the other schools that forfeited will be in the MIAA. What you forget is that the MIAA is more then football. So unless these schools are pulling out all of their sports teams, the MIAA will stay intact.

So my question again is why didn't these member schools forfeit against Gilman?

I know SFA plans on only submitting the track program in the MIAA so they can stay in the league, old news.

No one had a reason to drop Gilman because the school has ethics an made daddy obey them. He wasnt out there poaching other schools players, not submitting transfer paperwork, not playing unapproved transfers, not contacting other schools parents an players, not having coaching show up at schools pretending to someone’s family to get a kids transcripts, an so on an so........

You think Gilman would allow that? You’re a dam fool.

#66 Stallion77

Stallion77
  • Members
  • 186 posts

Posted 15 November 2018 - 04:35 AM

I know SFA plans on only submitting the track program in the MIAA so they can stay in the league, old news.

No one had a reason to drop Gilman because the school has ethics an made daddy obey them. He wasnt out there poaching other schools players, not submitting transfer paperwork, not playing unapproved transfers, not contacting other schools parents an players, not having coaching show up at schools pretending to someone’s family to get a kids transcripts, an so on an so........

You think Gilman would allow that? You’re a dam fool.

SO if that was all true why are we MIAA A Conference champs again. Lol😂😂😂😂

Well get use to it because we're never giving the trophy back. Lmbo😂

#67 Stallion77

Stallion77
  • Members
  • 186 posts

Posted 15 November 2018 - 04:57 AM

See Tragic one thing I learned about you over the years is you just wanna be a part of something so some of this stuff we talk about is over your head now let’s tell the people why you can’t leavr the MIAA Biff said no way he can continue to find the program with no parents willing to pay a tuition I hope you Captain Howdy and tbe donut crew are getting paid though

That's why I know you don't know me, I move to the beat of my own drum. Do some more research before you speak. You're sounding a little weird Kevin Frye. Lls😂😂😂

#68 JBMAD

JBMAD
  • Members
  • 311 posts

Posted 15 November 2018 - 06:03 AM

Straight Troll

#69 Gooch

Gooch

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 741 posts

Posted 15 November 2018 - 06:53 AM

SO if that was all true why are we MIAA A Conference champs again. Lol😂😂😂😂

Well get use to it because we're never giving the trophy back. Lmbo😂

You miss tbe point again nobody cares about that plastic trophy but you and donut crew the other coaches in the area are standing on what they think is right so go tell your boss you want more pizza lol yeah I seen you free loading remember I know you 😀

#70 Stallion77

Stallion77
  • Members
  • 186 posts

Posted 15 November 2018 - 07:33 AM

You miss tbe point again nobody cares about that plastic trophy but you and donut crew the other coaches in the area are standing on what they think is right so go tell your boss you want more pizza lol yeah I seen you free loading remember I know you 😀

You don't know me Kevin Frye. We not cool so stop saying you know me. Because some of the things you say shows you can't really know me. So keep up your research

#71 Gooch

Gooch

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 741 posts

Posted 15 November 2018 - 08:12 AM

You don't know me Kevin Frye. We not cool so stop saying you know me. Because some of the things you say shows you can't really know me. So keep up your research

nah you know I know you what’s funny is you don’t know me 😂😂 that’s what’s killing you and nah we not cool I dont deal with guys with no self pride or integrity remember you stole from kids Tragic that’s the ultimate no no in my book that’s why I’m exposing you on here so enjoy your plastic trophy your season is over but still a lot of ball being played in town

#72 Stallion77

Stallion77
  • Members
  • 186 posts

Posted 15 November 2018 - 08:28 AM

nah you know I know you what’s funny is you don’t know me 😂😂 that’s what’s killing you and nah we not cool I dont deal with guys with no self pride or integrity remember you stole from kids Tragic that’s the ultimate no no in my book that’s why I’m exposing you on here so enjoy your plastic trophy your season is over but still a lot of ball being played in town

Stole from kids you sound stupid. But that's what you do on this board just say things that aren't true. Ask around a little more and you might find you've been my biggest fan from a distance. Lol😂😂 And again I know who you are Kevin Frye. 😲😲😲 By the way where's your facts to back up your claims?? Oh I forgot you just make things up. Smdh 😂😂😂 Good try but we still the champs 3 years in a row. 🤘🤘

#73 Stallion77

Stallion77
  • Members
  • 186 posts

Posted 15 November 2018 - 08:35 AM

By the way we still playing. You can catch the MIAA A CONFERENCE CHAMPS ON ESPN DECEMBER 22ND

#74 Gooch

Gooch

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 741 posts

Posted 15 November 2018 - 08:37 AM

Stole from kids you sound stupid. But that's what you do on this board just say things that aren't true. Ask around a little more and you might find you've been my biggest fan from a distance. Lol😂😂 And again I know who you are Kevin Frye. 😲😲😲 By the way where's your facts to back up your claims?? Oh I forgot you just make things up. Smdh 😂😂😂 Good try but we still the champs 3 years in a row. 🤘🤘

Tragic look at my post I speak on all aspects of football in this town not just SF but I will expose a fraud immediately the facts you know I’m speaking facts and whoever tbe hell Kevin Frye is he must have exposed you as well but your trophy you can have it but remember you didn’t earn it

#75 Stallion77

Stallion77
  • Members
  • 186 posts

Posted 15 November 2018 - 08:43 AM

Tragic look at my post I speak on all aspects of football in this town not just SF but I will expose a fraud immediately the facts you know I’m speaking facts and whoever tbe hell Kevin Frye is he must have exposed you as well but your trophy you can have it but remember you didn’t earn it

Expose what you don't know me. Can't expose anything hiding behind a screen name. But God bless you because you need it. When you gather your facts let the forum know. I'm exposing you Kevin Frye. 😂😂😂

#76 Stallion77

Stallion77
  • Members
  • 186 posts

Posted 15 November 2018 - 08:45 AM

By the way we went undefeated in the MIAA so we definitely handled business

#77 Gooch

Gooch

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 741 posts

Posted 15 November 2018 - 09:01 AM

Expose what you don't know me. Can't expose anything hiding behind a screen name. But God bless you because you need it. When you gather your facts let the forum know. I'm exposing you Kevin Frye. 😂😂😂

well if I’m so called Kevin Frye expose my face on the forum Tragic but I can expose yours 😂😂

#78 Gooch

Gooch

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 741 posts

Posted 15 November 2018 - 09:03 AM

By the way we went undefeated in the MIAA so we definitely handled business

went undefeated lol your a joke question is how many players off your jv will be ready for varsity next year I say none from my observation even the reclassified juniors you had

#79 Stallion77

Stallion77
  • Members
  • 186 posts

Posted 15 November 2018 - 01:18 PM

went undefeated lol your a joke question is how many players off your jv will be ready for varsity next year I say none from my observation even the reclassified juniors you had

Guess you gotta wait and see. But in the words of the great Rico Richie "If you ain't got no haters, you ain't poppin'" God Bless you and thanks for continuing to watch and support me and SFA Kevin Frye!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Our Sponsors

width=