67 replies to this topic

#41 Gooch

Gooch

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 741 posts

Posted 20 November 2018 - 05:38 AM

We are Maryland football!!!! I told you that you really liked us and you just admitted it. Kevin Frye it looks like you're turning that corner, I'm proud of you!!!

Yall are a small part of Md football for sure but your cheating and lack of integrity has forced the Md schools to boycott y’all

#42 Genius Movement

Genius Movement
  • Members
  • 367 posts

Posted 20 November 2018 - 10:15 AM

How is it piss poor journalism when none of you racist f's face media scrutiny? You didn't respond to ESPN or matter of fact TV. State your claims publicly

#43 Genius Movement

Genius Movement
  • Members
  • 367 posts

Posted 20 November 2018 - 10:18 AM

Gonzaga felt same way about St John's that you felt about SFA. What did they do? They whipped St John's ass. Thats what champions do.

#44 Gooch

Gooch

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 741 posts

Posted 20 November 2018 - 10:21 AM

Here come the peanut gallery this must be captain Howdy and the donut crew playing the race card it’s over decisions have been made but to call those coaches racist is a bold statement and out of bounds also statements like that can get hands out on you ala DD mentioned to Russell so let’s just let it go it’s over

#45 BCFan

BCFan
  • Members
  • 243 posts

Posted 20 November 2018 - 10:23 AM

All schools made public statements and have moved on. Nothing to do with race. To do with recruitment violations that give SFA significant advantage over other schools in the league. WCAC has its on bylaws and rules. If SJC is violating them then I’m sure their days our numbered as well.

#46 Beesemode

Beesemode
  • Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 20 November 2018 - 10:35 AM

The only problem fellas...is that the 2 black MIAA coaches have both admitted that race was a factor. Of course...they admitted it behind closed doors. But I agree...time to move on.

But we need to stop speaking as if we know more than we do. Race was absolutely a factor...and there were other key factors. I dont believe that 'cheating' was a real factor...but the smoke and mirror to mask the real factors---my opinion.

#47 Gooch

Gooch

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 741 posts

Posted 20 November 2018 - 10:44 AM

The only problem fellas...is that the 2 black MIAA coaches have both admitted that race was a factor. Of course...they admitted it behind closed doors. But I agree...time to move on.

But we need to stop speaking as if we know more than we do. Race was absolutely a factor...and there were other key factors. I dont believe that 'cheating' was a real factor...but the smoke and mirror to mask the real factors---my opinion.

Race was a factor cause you said so or the peanut gallery maybe it’s true maybe not idk but last I looked those other schools top players or not players were predominantly in the minority but we can’t ignore the fact coaches were bending and breaking rules and the league did nothing

#48 BCFan

BCFan
  • Members
  • 243 posts

Posted 20 November 2018 - 11:17 AM

Is Donald Davis one of them? Nah. I love the race game. It’s interchangeable for any controversy in Baltimore. Some of SFA biggest opposition came from Mervo, Franklin. Are you kidding me that you continue to think that’s a factor. Clueless.

#49 Gooch

Gooch

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 741 posts

Posted 20 November 2018 - 11:21 AM

Is Donald Davis one of them? Nah. I love the race game. It’s interchangeable for any controversy in Baltimore. Some of SFA biggest opposition came from Mervo, Franklin. Are you kidding me that you continue to think that’s a factor. Clueless.

Cop out

#50 MaroonTiger

MaroonTiger
  • Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 20 November 2018 - 11:24 AM

This is a blatant lie. It’s three black A conference coaches and in sure none said that.

#51 Beesemode

Beesemode
  • Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 20 November 2018 - 11:26 AM

Hey genius...there were only 2 black HC in MIAA...so you do the math. And my point was...it isnt just me who thinks it was a factor. There were other factors...but 8f you think there wasnt a lack of hesitation or for some a eagerness to vilify 'those' kids---you are clueless. May not have been the motivation for all...but clearly a factor for some. Which is why the the 2 black HC in MIAA have said so...but believe what you choose.

#52 Beesemode

Beesemode
  • Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 20 November 2018 - 11:27 AM

Roon. You are correct...I didnt count the guy that left the league in a timely fashion.

#53 Beesemode

Beesemode
  • Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 20 November 2018 - 11:29 AM

And you being 'sure' doesn't change the reality.

#54 MaroonTiger

MaroonTiger
  • Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 20 November 2018 - 12:40 PM

Hey genius...there were only 2 black HC in MIAA...so you do the math. And my point was...it isnt just me who thinks it was a factor. There were other factors...but 8f you think there wasnt a lack of hesitation or for some a eagerness to vilify 'those' kids---you are clueless. May not have been the motivation for all...but clearly a factor for some. Which is why the the 2 black HC in MIAA have said so...but believe what you choose.

McD, CHC, LB. 3 black coaches. Is Hakeem Sule not black?

#55 Beesemode

Beesemode
  • Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 20 November 2018 - 12:56 PM

I exclude him bc the decision was made before he was in place...but he does count. So...2 of the 3. Is that better?

#56 MaroonTiger

MaroonTiger
  • Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 20 November 2018 - 01:10 PM

I exclude him bc the decision was made before he was in place...but he does count. So...2 of the 3. Is that better?

Neither of them said it was a race issue. It isn’t even a SFA issue. It’s a Poggi issue. When SFA was rocking when they were under Messay and beat McD. No one had issues.

#57 Beesemode

Beesemode
  • Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 20 November 2018 - 01:41 PM

EXACTLY. Nor was it an issue when Messay got creamed...with a bunch of transfers and international players. The issue arose when winning started. And of course there is a Poggi factor.

How do you know neither of them said it...you cant know that...so why make the statement as if you do. 2 HC from MIAA said race was an issue...take it or leave it.

#58 MaroonTiger

MaroonTiger
  • Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 20 November 2018 - 02:04 PM

EXACTLY. Nor was it an issue when Messay got creamed...with a bunch of transfers and international players. The issue arose when winning started. And of course there is a Poggi factor.

How do you know neither of them said it...you cant know that...so why make the statement as if you do. 2 HC from MIAA said race was an issue...take it or leave it.

How can you say that they did?

#59 GreyhoundAlum

GreyhoundAlum
  • Members
  • 479 posts

Posted 20 November 2018 - 02:14 PM

FWIIW, Loyola wasn’t in the league this year. So, technically there are only two MIAA-A coaches who are black.

#60 JBMAD

JBMAD
  • Members
  • 311 posts

Posted 20 November 2018 - 02:18 PM

LB not in MIAA

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Our Sponsors

width=