67 replies to this topic

#21 TheGuru

TheGuru

Banned

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 671 posts

Posted 18 September 2018 - 09:37 AM

Was there a newspaper article or was it rumor-based like my SFA-WIse non-matchup?

#22 oldballcoach

oldballcoach

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 590 posts

Posted 18 September 2018 - 11:23 AM

I asked Rich he said he had not heard anything

#23 BayWalker

BayWalker
  • Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 20 September 2018 - 08:12 PM

Guru,
No article in paper about this, I doubt Mizz Dunn would have any additional space for articles that doesn’t start with “We’re changing the lives of kids down on Eager St”

Details will come out in about a month or so.
Just glad many of the MIAA seniors will have a chance to play for something at end of season after all of the shenanigans that happened this year.

Most of the teams will be evenly matched with the exception of AS.
AS will be the front runner IMO.

#24 TheGuru

TheGuru

Banned

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 671 posts

Posted 21 September 2018 - 02:48 PM

Guru,
No article in paper about this, I doubt Mizz Dunn would have any additional space for articles that doesn’t start with “We’re changing the lives of kids down on Eager St”

Just glad many of the MIAA seniors will have a chance to play for something at end of season after all of the shenanigans that happened this year.

Additional football is always a good thing. Looking forward to it.

#25 BayWalker

BayWalker
  • Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 18 November 2018 - 07:49 PM

End of season.
Details being worked out.
Finals held at AS (logistical reasons)
Hopefully no rain that weekend!

#26 BayWalker

BayWalker
  • Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 18 November 2018 - 07:52 PM

Congratulations to CHC and DD for winning a great tournament.

#27 Gooch

Gooch

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 741 posts

Posted 18 November 2018 - 07:57 PM

Congratulations to CHC and DD for winning a great tournament.

Just got the film link to that game and it was a good game with two evenly matched teams I just think C Hall defense got stops when needed hats off To Spaldings QB though he played a hell of a game

#28 BayWalker

BayWalker
  • Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 18 November 2018 - 08:01 PM

Agreed,
I think you could play that game 100 time and it would go 50/50

#29 TheGuru

TheGuru

Banned

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 671 posts

Posted 18 November 2018 - 11:50 PM

Agreed,
I think you could play that game 100 time and it would go 50/50

They’ve played twice. I’d say CHC 70/30.

#30 Stallion77

Stallion77
  • Members
  • 186 posts

Posted 19 November 2018 - 09:50 PM

Guru,

Keep telling yourself we not changing lives, we're gonna continue to do the work we were called to do using this great game we all love.
https://matteroffact...will-play-them/

#31 MaroonTiger

MaroonTiger
  • Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 19 November 2018 - 10:10 PM

Keep telling yourself we not changing lives, we're gonna continue to do the work we were called to do using this great game we all love.

Piss poor journalism that’s extremely one sided. Real journalism would actually talk to multiple parties. Throwing pity parties for coaches in the name of helping kids.

#32 Stallion77

Stallion77
  • Members
  • 186 posts

Posted 19 November 2018 - 10:12 PM

Piss poor journalism that’s extremely one sided. Real journalism would actually talk to multiple parties. Throwing pity parties for coaches in the name of helping kids.

at the end she says they reached out to MIAA officials and the individual schools and they declined. Smh lol😂😂😂😂😂

Question is why won't they give their side of the story about all the rule breaking at SFA? Hummmmmmmmm I wonder why.

#33 Gooch

Gooch

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 741 posts

Posted 19 November 2018 - 10:14 PM

Tragic take a nap nobody cares about you guys y’all been fighting on Soc Media all week while teams were playing and having fun bitterness is a female trait that your whole organization shows and almost got Russell best up by the most humble guy in town Y’all Suckas Big Mad 😂😂

#34 Stallion77

Stallion77
  • Members
  • 186 posts

Posted 19 November 2018 - 10:21 PM

Tragic take a nap nobody cares about you guys y’all been fighting on Soc Media all week while teams were playing and having fun bitterness is a female trait that your whole organization shows and almost got Russell best up by the most humble guy in town Y’all Suckas Big Mad 😂😂

Refresh my thoughts about why we bitter being the top ranked team in Maryland, 3rd straight MIAA A conference champion and Ranked in the top 10 nationally. Kevin Frye enough is enough just admire us and say less. That ain't a good look for you.

#35 Gooch

Gooch

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 741 posts

Posted 19 November 2018 - 10:28 PM

Refresh my thoughts about why we bitter being the top ranked team in Maryland, 3rd straight MIAA A conference champion and Ranked in the top 10 nationally. Kevin Frye enough is enough just admire us and say less. That ain't a good look for you.

I don’t admire cheaters at all and I’m not good at buck dancing either so nah you got the wrong guy Tragic remember the coaches of the MIAA just showed you and your bosses they can take that trophy and shove it that’s why y’all so hurt now until y’all conform to the rules at hand you’ll be playing Toronto Maple Leafs a lot

#36 Stallion77

Stallion77
  • Members
  • 186 posts

Posted 19 November 2018 - 10:30 PM

I don’t admire cheaters at all and I’m not good at buck dancing either so nah you got the wrong guy Tragic remember the coaches of the MIAA just showed you and your bosses they can take that trophy and shove it that’s why y’all so hurt now until y’all conform to the rules at hand you’ll be playing Toronto Maple Leafs a lot

We not hurt actually it's sad. Gonzaga just showed what happens when you believe in your team. So again I ask why are we mad. Lol.

#37 Gooch

Gooch

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 741 posts

Posted 19 November 2018 - 10:36 PM

We not hurt actually it's sad. Gonzaga just showed what happens when you believe in your team. So again I ask why are we mad. Lol.

Ask your whining boss or Capn Crunch and the Howdy crew or ask The Rev Do Right ask you bosses cause last I checked everybody else still balling or home getting ready for next year that bowl game y’all yearning for coming with a hefty price this year and you can get no free ride Tragic

#38 Stallion77

Stallion77
  • Members
  • 186 posts

Posted 19 November 2018 - 10:39 PM

Ask your whining boss or Capn Crunch and the Howdy crew or ask The Rev Do Right ask you bosses cause last I checked everybody else still balling or home getting ready for next year that bowl game y’all yearning for coming with a hefty price this year and you can get no free ride Tragic

We are still playing as a matter of fact it will be on ESPN. I know you'll be rooting for us, it's ok to do that. Kevin Frye I'm on to you, stop it sir!! You act like you hate us but you really love us!!!

#39 Gooch

Gooch

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 741 posts

Posted 19 November 2018 - 10:44 PM

We are still playing as a matter if fact it will be on ESPN. I know you'll be rooting for us, it's ok to do that. Kevin Frye I'm on to you, stop it sir!! You act like you hate us but you really love us!!!

I have no love for you Tragic or any of your bosses only thing I love is Md Football

#40 Stallion77

Stallion77
  • Members
  • 186 posts

Posted 19 November 2018 - 10:46 PM

I have no love for you Tragic or any of your bosses only thing I love is Md Football

We are Maryland football!!!! I told you that you really liked us and you just admitted it. Kevin Frye it looks like you're turning that corner, I'm proud of you!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Our Sponsors

width=