St. Frances Academy

• Please log in to reply
1124 replies to this topic

#1061 11ROVER

11ROVER
  • Members
  • 196 posts

Posted 24 November 2019 - 02:57 PM

Man on man daddy must be pissed with all the press the MIAA champ has been getting. Especially since it looks like there’s no post season games for him. But you know many are starting to see him for face value.

1. He states he’s doing all this for the poor homeless kids.

2. Then issues a statement he’s Baltimore’s team

3. All the out of state players, texts, an Mervo dirt comes out.

4. Little fat Poggi mouth piece Russell goes on air an declares MIAA is racist.

5. Poggi Issues official statement they are independent an has nothing but respect an good will to the MIAA

6. ESPN comes out an Poggi tells all how rich he is an he’s a Saint.

7. Season starts an SFA plays really well an the hype is built for the Matei da game.

8. Game day, instead of it being about the game an team, Poggi wears a Gilman shirt inside out. A place he hasn’t coached in over 5 years. And what some want all to believe that he wasn’t forced out. Once again he shows all it’s about him.

9. Poggi does halftime show an basically says every kid in Baltimore is poor an homeless. Going out shooting everyone and it’s because of him an his money he is their savior.

10. Team comes out an has a very impressive win against IMG an things seem to settle down

11. Poggi goes on press campaign on MIAA teams, upset that a number of FBS staffs a HC’s headed by PSU Franklin at MIAA game.

12. Poggi has Jacket made SFA 35 IMG 7 SFA Fla state champs on the back. Once again it’s all about him.

13. News starts to trickle out that one DeMatha player has left for SFA before season end, more to follow.

14. SFA season is over, Poggi loses his mind reading all the press clipping about MIAA. Sends out the tweet. Instead of saying congrats to the kids on a great season you did Baltimore city proud, since he’s all about the city kids. He wants a game an then talks S***. And it is all about him, what high school football head coach would tweet out “I have the authority to commit SFA to a game”. How many AD’s an Principle at every other normal school would have that coach in his office at day light?

Man he’s really gonna lose his mind if what some of the MSJ folks have said is true. They will be honored pregame at the Ravens Thursday night national televised game in a couple weeks 😂😂😂😂
  • JBMAD and Nomad like this

#1062 MaroonTiger

MaroonTiger
  • Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 25 November 2019 - 12:03 PM

It's a reason that the WCAC won't accept them or even the schools play them and it isn't fair. All this has nothing to do with football, the schools, or the players. It is one person's ego and his inability to treat colleagues with respect and professionalism. It's about his identity. The kids are merely there to exalt that. The MIAA is better without that personality in its midst. 

• ECF, oldballcoach, Oldtime and 1 other like this

#1063 Oldtime

Oldtime
  • Members
  • 179 posts

Posted 25 November 2019 - 01:06 PM

It's a reason that the WCAC won't accept them or even the schools play them and it isn't fair. All this has nothing to do with football, the schools, or the players. It is one person's ego and his inability to treat colleagues with respect and professionalism. It's about his identity. The kids are merely there to exalt that. The MIAA is better without that personality in its midst.

Amen.
  • oldballcoach likes this

#1064 MDHSfootball

MDHSfootball
  • Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 25 November 2019 - 03:28 PM

They are desperate for a game that matters.. Starting to drop down the computer polls now that the teams that are playing for actual championships get rolling..everyone's SOS is rising and they are stuck. Duncanville and STA may pass them as well.   Link is the compilation of all the polls computer and human

https://docs.google....zufxg2r/pubhtml

Duncanville TX will get them next if they keep winning.. This is their projected next 4 in the play-offs and their Calpreps/Maxpreps  rankings.. 

#23 Arlington martin

#11 southlake

#44 rockwall

#30 north shore

• Oldtime and Nomad like this

#1065 Oldtime

Oldtime
  • Members
  • 179 posts

Posted 25 November 2019 - 06:05 PM

They are desperate for a game that matters.. Starting to drop down the computer polls now that the teams that are playing for actual championships get rolling..everyone's SOS is rising and they are stuck. Duncanville and STA may pass them as well. Link is the compilation of all the polls computer and human

Duncanville TX will get them next if they keep winning.. This is their projected next 4 in the play-offs and their Calpreps/Maxpreps rankings..

#23 Arlington martin

#11 southlake

#44 rockwall

#30 north shore

Why do rankings matter if Biff is doing it for the kids?
  • oldballcoach likes this

#1066 11ROVER

11ROVER
  • Members
  • 196 posts

Posted 25 November 2019 - 08:29 PM

Because according to him God wants him to win a national championship 🤦‍♂️
  • ECF likes this

#1067 MDHSfootball

MDHSfootball
  • Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 26 November 2019 - 08:09 AM

ohh Poggi care very much about rankings.. calling out USA Today for having them 5th...USA Today which is really what most Americans( not the one tenth of a percent with an obsession with national rankings on the national blogs)  consider the "official" rankings..not the blog sites. But I am sure Poggi would take any 1 of the 7 and have rings made lol.

@BiffPoggi
FollowFollow @BiffPoggi
More

Dear @usatodayhss please arrange a game for us with any of 4 teams you have ranked before us. We will give our share of all profits to Pediatric Cancer reasearch. Better yet we will play each one of them and everything can go to PC research. Get a clue.

5:55 AM - 29 Oct 2019

#1068 MDHSfootball

MDHSfootball
  • Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 26 November 2019 - 08:10 AM

•  

PLEASE GET ANY IF THESE FOUR ANY DAY ANYWHERE ANYTIME AND WE WILL BE THERE. WE WILL PLAY ALL FOUR THIS SEASON1f60e.png1f937-1f3fc-200d-2642-fe0f.png1f4af.pngAll money to pediatric cancer research. Who could resist this good deed. You know how to contact me 1f92b.png1f60f.png

New conversation

#1069 MDHSfootball

MDHSfootball
  • Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 26 November 2019 - 08:13 AM

Only one left that has SFA at 2..HSFA Computer ( the least known of the 7) and Duncanville and STA are barking up their heals at 4 and 5..Will pass them if they win out.. Better change the mantra to we're #3 or maybe #4

SgNE8f1I_bigger.jpgSt Frances Academy Football MD @SFAfootball_MD
FollowFollow @SFAfootball_MD
More

St Frances Academy Football MD Retweeted High School Football America

St Frances remains #2 in the USA!

St Frances Academy Football MD added,

High School Football America @HSFBamerica

#1070 MDHSfootball

MDHSfootball
  • Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 26 November 2019 - 08:16 AM

Because according to him God wants him to win a national championship ‍♂

had a great meme for this but this site doesn't allow them?  :???:

This will have to do .. 

Elwood: We're on a mission from God.

• ECF and 11ROVER like this

#1071 MDHSfootball

MDHSfootball
  • Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 26 November 2019 - 08:42 AM

Good question why does he need USAToday to set games up for him to donate to Pediatric Cancer research?,..  If it is for the kids he should just go ahead and donate his millions to the cause. Probably do more good than pissing millions away chasing a "mythical high school football championship". no game needed just donate..  

• ECF likes this

#1072 11ROVER

11ROVER
  • Members
  • 196 posts

Posted 26 November 2019 - 07:31 PM

had a great meme for this but this site doesn't allow them? :???:
This will have to do ..

Elwood: We're on a mission from God.

😂😂😂💰💰💰💰

#1073 GreyhoundAlum

GreyhoundAlum
  • Members
  • 479 posts

Posted 27 November 2019 - 01:12 PM

Just say your scared to play SFA.

greyhound alum you were one of the biggest fans of Poggi until he betrayed his beloved Gilman fam..now you are against him.

Gilman sucks at best and you hate that.

What did I say that shows that I’m against Poggi? I’m not. I don’t really care either way. What I said, is facts. They need a league, they will not stay around very long without one. This isn’t being against Poggi, Poggi will tell you himself that they want to be in a league.

#1074 GreyhoundAlum

GreyhoundAlum
  • Members
  • 479 posts

Posted 27 November 2019 - 01:19 PM

•  

Sy1Eg5Au_bigger.jpgBiff poggi‏ @BiffPoggi Oct 29

More

PLEASE GET ANY IF THESE FOUR ANY DAY ANYWHERE ANYTIME AND WE WILL BE THERE. WE WILL PLAY ALL FOUR THIS SEASON1f60e.png1f937-1f3fc-200d-2642-fe0f.png1f4af.pngAll money to pediatric cancer research. Who could resist this good deed. You know how to contact me 1f92b.png1f60f.png

New conversation

Lol, yeah they already played Mater Dei, I was at the game and wasn’t even as close as the final score. Season is over, he needs to just move on.

#1075 Genius Movement

Genius Movement
  • Members
  • 367 posts

Posted 28 November 2019 - 07:41 AM

No Geico Bowl game this year?

#1076 oldballcoach

oldballcoach

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 590 posts

Posted 28 November 2019 - 08:37 AM

From my understanding no

#1077 MDHSfootball

MDHSfootball
  • Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 29 November 2019 - 07:54 AM

The GEICO Games are supposed to be state champion vs another state champion.. They were pushing the envelope as it were allowing them to play as MIAA champ.. They probably did't know how Maryland works.. There are only a very few state associations who will allow their teams to play and they have a hard time finding teams that can to be willing..so I could see where they may get desperate for a team to play and ignore the rules again and let them in.

http://www.geicobowlseries.com/

GEICO State Champions
Bowl Series

This unique event allows high school football champions from different states to play against each other in post-season bowl games televised on ESPNU.

Currently the AIA (Arizona), FHSAA (Florida), GHSA (Georgia), NIAA (Nevada), UHSAA (Utah) and WIAA (Washington) allow their member schools to participate in the GEICO State Champions Bowl Series.

• Oldtime likes this

#1078 Oldtime

Oldtime
  • Members
  • 179 posts

Posted 29 November 2019 - 08:32 AM

I’m sure Biff crowned himself State Chumpion.
  • MDHSfootball likes this

#1079 11ROVER

11ROVER
  • Members
  • 196 posts

Posted 29 November 2019 - 12:05 PM

Was at the CHC event Wed night and heard some interesting things.  Seems SFA is in deep financial trouble and could be on the verge of closing, and the whole Concordia Prep thing came up again. This has been a theme that pops up every now an then, but since CHC people so heavily involved with SFA felt it carried a little more weight.  Did find it odd it was being talked about so openly though. 

#1080 MDHSfootball

MDHSfootball
  • Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 30 November 2019 - 09:16 AM

13. News starts to trickle out that one DeMatha player has left for SFA before season end, more to follow.

This must be what Rover11 is talking about. Who leaves his team right before the play-offs? odd

Jamal Hood

I’ve officially withdrawn from Dematha Catholic , I will be attending St. Frances Academy for the next 2 years of my high school career 1f42f.png! @CoachJustinAR

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Our Sponsors

width=