#41 Greg Pappas

Greg Pappas

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,514 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 01 September 2017 - 03:33 PM

EDIT: Hi all. Anyone in Harford County (or near) wanting to donate personal items to the Texas Flooding relief effort, I'll be gathering some things over the next two weeks for drop off at a business in Glen Burnie. They are leaving for Texas every other Sunday. Please contact me directly by calling me at 410-417-8660 to make arrangements to meet me in Harford County. You're welcome to email me as well, at [email protected].

Apologies for the prior post. I was expecting to make arrangements tonight for a drop off tomorrow, yet they announced they cannot take new donations until the next run. For those interested in making their own arrangements to drop off in Glen Burnie, please contact Anne Arundel First Alert at 410-645-0169 for more info.

Here is a list they've posted:

Clothing
Water Bottles
Non perishable food items 
General toiletries and woman things 
Diapers
Formula
Baby food 
Dog/cat food
Blankets 
First aid items
Flashlights/Batteries

Thank you.

• BSLChrisStoner and Icterus galbula like this

#42 Icterus galbula

Icterus galbula

Half-Member, Half-Amazing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,224 posts
  • LocationThe Big Easy

Posted 01 September 2017 - 03:44 PM

Good on you Greg.

I have a long-time friend who lives in Houston. He is in a better location than most. Sheltering not only his in-laws but also a three child family that lost their home. Its a mess for a whole lot of people. 

Also, I'm pretty sure you can say "tampons," ha. 

• Greg Pappas likes this

#43 Greg Pappas

Greg Pappas

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,514 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 01 September 2017 - 03:57 PM

Good on you Greg.

I have a long-time friend who lives in Houston. He is in a better location than most. Sheltering not only his in-laws but also a three child family that lost their home. Its a mess for a whole lot of people. 

Also, I'm pretty sure you can say "tampons," ha. 

Yeah... that is their quoted list, not mine. :P

It's a terrible situation and decency demands action. It's that simple. Not everyone can donate money (like me), but I can donate my time, as well as donating items and by helping to take what I can gather from family and friends.

#44 Greg Pappas

Greg Pappas

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,514 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 01 September 2017 - 04:42 PM

Just had a major update to my prior post (#41 in this thread). http://www.baltimore...e-3#entry679372

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Our Sponsors

width=