#41 You Play to Win the Game

You Play to Win the Game

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 60,463 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 02 June 2017 - 07:59 AM

Doesn't help that the NHL East is like the NBA West. Once you get to the finals it's a step down from playing your way through the East. Once they get through the Caps it's a much easier road, and really Ottawa gave them everything they had too. That's why playoff re-seeding needs to happen. #1 and #2 in the second round is just stupid and should never happen. No other sport does that. I wouldn't even be sad if they got rid of the conference play, and just went top 16 with re-seeding each round.

Yep, my best friend who is a Pens fan, and me were saying all along the winner of Round 2 was going to win the Cup in all likelihood. In that sense, the NHL playoffs has been just as predictable as the NBA.

#42 Dupin

Dupin

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,316 posts

Posted 08 June 2017 - 11:24 PM

Refs in their pocket every year.  How does Crosby get away with this crap?  Driving somebody's head repeatedly into the ice and you only get a 2 minute penalty and manage to incriminate the other guy who was taking it.

#43 fishteacher

fishteacher

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,864 posts
  • LocationHarrisburg, PA

Posted 11 June 2017 - 09:40 PM

If you're not watching this game tonight, you have mental issues...holy shit, what a hockey game!  0-0 right now.

I'm here to do two things...chew bubblegum and kick ass, and I'm all out of bubblegum. ~ Roddy Piper
@therealjfisher

#44 Mike in STL

Mike in STL

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,346 posts

Posted 11 June 2017 - 10:14 PM

If you're not watching this game tonight, you have mental issues...holy shit, what a hockey game!  0-0 right now.

It could be the best hockey game ever played. I'm not watching the Pens hoist another cup. Watched games 1 and 2 and 5. Sat this one out. Good thing.
@BSLMikeRandall

#45 Dupin

Dupin

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,316 posts

Posted 11 June 2017 - 11:05 PM

Disgusting.  Man I hate them so much.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Our Sponsors