#541 DuffMan

DuffMan

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,846 posts
  • LocationLinthicum, MD

Posted 31 December 2022 - 11:02 PM

At long last, I am finally onto the final novel in The Wheel of Time.  I waited 7 books for what happened at the end of book 13, and it was so satisfying.

Half thr light of the world!

#542 DuffMan

DuffMan

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,846 posts
  • LocationLinthicum, MD

Posted 06 January 2023 - 03:53 PM

Brandon Sanderson is doing  a live stream tonight to discuss the upcoming tenth anniversary of A Memory of LIght the final book from the Wheel of Time series.  I don't think I will be tuning in tonight but I will most likely give it a listen sometime next week.

#543 DuffMan

DuffMan

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,846 posts
  • LocationLinthicum, MD

Posted 27 January 2023 - 08:38 AM

Bob or Mack have you guys read "Tess of the Emerald Sea" yet?   I have the pdf version already, but I'm debating on waiting for my hardcopy to arrive (which looks awesome if you haven't seen a picture by the way).   FWIW it's his highest rated non SA book and possibly #2 or 3 overall so I am eager to read it.

I actually still am in the process of finishing up Elantris (I had never read that one and after "The Lost Metal" I decided to amend that).  This was actually the hardest book for me to get into.  It wasn't until almost the end of part one that I finally started to get into it more.  Won't be long for me to finish now as I feel like the Sanderlanche has started

• BSLBobPhelan likes this

#544 BSLBobPhelan

BSLBobPhelan

BSL Analyst

• Moderators
  • 12,984 posts
  • LocationBel Air, MD

Posted 27 January 2023 - 09:01 AM

I have the audiobook ready to listen to, hopefully ASAP. I’ve heard great things. I did get the first loot box from the kickstarter and got a sweet Hoid shirt and a cool Hoid pin plus Hoid notepads and stickers haha.
  • DuffMan likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Our Sponsors

width=  width=