#41 DuffMan

DuffMan

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,729 posts
  • LocationLinthicum, MD

Posted 27 March 2013 - 12:41 PM

It's old but I recently picked up the Fallout New Vegas the Ultimate Edition that has all of DLC... kiss Violet, Driver Nephi as a goner. Now onto Cook-Cook.

I didn't like Vegas as much as Fallout 3, I just feel like the story wasn't as interesting. I'm hoping they unveil some info about Fallout 4 at this years E3.

#42 Mark Carver

Mark Carver

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,598 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 02:11 PM

I didn't like Vegas as much as Fallout 3, I just feel like the story wasn't as interesting. I'm hoping they unveil some info about Fallout 4 at this years E3.

I'm not sure when or how but it will peak my interest. I'm always searching on rumors for Fallout 4 and it would seem that the Boston area may be the setting.

John Keegan, a renowned British military historian, has called World War II the greatest single event in the history of mankind. - Tom Brokaw, NBC special correspondent and author of "The Greatest Generation"

#43 Spoonless

Spoonless
  • Members
  • 97 posts
  • LocationCranston, RI

Posted 29 April 2013 - 12:33 PM

Monaco: What's Yours is Mine is a ridiculous amount of fun.  You can play solo or up to 4-player co-op, over a network or on the same screen.  It's a fun arcade-y heist game, with a good difficulty curve and absolutely awesome coooperative play.  It's out on Steam for $15 (or $45 for a 4-pack), and I think it's coming soon-ish to Xbox (they had to delay for some reason). 

#44 JeremyStrain

JeremyStrain

• Moderators
  • 13,377 posts
  • LocationFormerly known as allstar1579

Posted 29 April 2013 - 12:40 PM

I'm not sure when or how but it will peak my interest. I'm always searching on rumors for Fallout 4 and it would seem that the Boston area may be the setting.

A friend of mine works for Bethesda. I'll ask him and see.

@JeremyMStrain

#45 Adam Wolff

Adam Wolff

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,294 posts
  • LocationWaynesboro, PA

Posted 17 September 2013 - 08:29 PM

Let's dust this thread off.

GTAV anyone? Loving what I've played so far.

@AdamWolff

#46 You Play to Win the Game

You Play to Win the Game

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 60,465 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 17 September 2013 - 08:45 PM

Yep, it's pretty great so far. You can already tell how huge this game already is, and I haven't even come close to scratching even the surface yet. 

#47 Matt

Matt

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,571 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 09:27 PM

It's awesome. I haven't even touched the online stuff yet just been playing story mode.

#48 Russ

Russ

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,296 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 10:15 PM

Played some this afternoon. I really like what they've done with the multiple characters.

#49 DuffMan

DuffMan

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,729 posts
  • LocationLinthicum, MD

Posted 19 September 2013 - 05:43 AM

Bought it, installed it, haven't played it.  Darn those O's and their meaningful Baseball games,  taking away time from GTAV :wink:

#50 DuffMan

DuffMan

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,729 posts
  • LocationLinthicum, MD

Posted 19 September 2013 - 05:43 AM

It's awesome. I haven't even touched the online stuff yet just been playing story mode.

If I read correctly, the online portion of the game isn't available until October 1st.

#51 Matt

Matt

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,571 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 03:53 PM

If I read correctly, the online portion of the game isn't available until October 1st.

That's good for me than. I won't be done with the game by that time. I have too much fun driving around getting 4 stars.

#52 Icterus galbula

Icterus galbula

Half-Member, Half-Amazing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,224 posts
  • LocationThe Big Easy

Posted 19 September 2013 - 04:19 PM

I was disappointed by IV. Does this one go back some to its cartoony roots? Less police attention?Less need to play mini games and races? How does it feel having 3 characters? How linear is the plotting? I'm kinda adverse to games that are full sandbox.

#53 Matt

Matt

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,571 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 11:23 PM

I haven't played a GTA since Vice City so I'm not sure how it compares to recent ones but I enjoy the three character switches. Each character is completely different than the other two so depending on what you enjoy doing in the game you can just play that character.

#54 DuffMan

DuffMan

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,729 posts
  • LocationLinthicum, MD

Posted 20 September 2013 - 09:26 AM

• Adam Wolff and ChaosLex like this

#55 Adam Wolff

Adam Wolff

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,294 posts
  • LocationWaynesboro, PA

Posted 20 September 2013 - 09:53 AM

I haven't played a GTA since Vice City so I'm not sure how it compares to recent ones but I enjoy the three character switches. Each character is completely different than the other two so depending on what you enjoy doing in the game you can just play that character.

Yeah, same for me. I wasn't even planning on getting this, but between all the commercials and the fantastic reviews, I had to give it a shot. I wasn't sure how I'd feel about switching between 3 characters, but I really enjoy it. All 3 are really interesting and different from one another, with their own stuff going on, as well as the connections to the other 2 that I'm sure will only get more interesting as I play through the story. 

The thing I love about GTA games is that you can sit down for a few hours and play missions, or you can sit down for a few hours and not do one mission and do all kinds of different things. I saw somewhere that the overall size of the map is bigger than RDR and 2 of the other GTA games (can't remember which) COMBINED. Meaning, I've just scratched the surface!

@AdamWolff

#56 Adam Wolff

Adam Wolff

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,294 posts
  • LocationWaynesboro, PA

Posted 20 September 2013 - 09:53 AM

I watched this last night. Hilarious stuff.

@AdamWolff

#57 ChaosLex

ChaosLex

All Star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,836 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 08:38 PM

I know I'm probably in the minority, but I really do not like Trevor. 

@ChaosLex

Stannis Baratheon: "For the night is dark and full of terrors."

#58 You Play to Win the Game

You Play to Win the Game

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 60,465 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 23 September 2013 - 08:44 PM

I know I'm probably in the minority, but I really do not like Trevor. 

Well, no, I don't like him either... he's a ruthless prick... but he's freakin' hilarious. I just wish he chose a better house. I'm tired of this damned trailer park. 

#59 DuffMan

DuffMan

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,729 posts
  • LocationLinthicum, MD

Posted 27 September 2013 - 07:23 AM

http://www.baltimore...story?track=rss

• You Play to Win the Game likes this

#60 Russ

Russ