• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Tomgruneberg

Tomgruneberg
  • Members
  • 35 posts

Posted Yesterday, 05:14 PM

WEEK 3 Howard County Football

Middletown (DE) (2-1) @ Atholton (2-0).  This is probably the most interesting game this week and I may check out a half before heading elsewhere.  Atholton is playing a fairly strong out of state opponent here.  Middletown has 2 wins,  beating Red Bank Catholic and Odessa while losing to Sussex central.  I’m gonna go with the HOCO team in this one.  There is a good bit of talent on that Raiders squad.  Enough to beat this DE team.  Don’t let me down A town.  Raiders by a score.  

Mt. Hebron (0-2) @ Howard (2-0). It could be a long day for the Vikings as former MTH coach Hannon has a stud RB.  He made RH look silly on a few plays last week.  Hebron hasn’t stopped anybody yet, giving up 91 (!) points in 2 games, and they are struggling to get out of the basement this year.  Lions by 2 scores.  

Long Reach (0-2) @ Oakland Mills (2-0)-The Scorpion train continues to roll.  This week the Lightning get a taste.  OM by 2 scores.  

Reservoir (1-1) @ River Hill (0-2). Hawks plan on taking a page from OM to try and shut down the Reservoir offense.  Hawks O returns major pieces.  RH by 1 score.  

Marriotts Ridge (1-1) @ Wilde Lake (2-0).  Wilde lake tuned up centennial last week 70-0.  The Ridge will give them more than the eagles, but not enough to win.  WildEcats by 2 scores.  

Glenelg (1-1) @ Hammond (0-2)-An easy one here-Coach Bell faces another school he coached at, but this time the outcome will be different.  Glads by 3 scores

Centennial (0-2)@ Guilford Park (2-0).  The schedule gods have been very nice to the Panthers. Their first 3 opponents had a combined TWO wins in 2023 (Ham/Cen=winless, Patterson 2 wins).  But all they can do is play who is in front of them.  Hopefully Centennial puts up more of a fight than they did vs. WL.  It still won’t be enough-GP by 2 scores.

#2 Pedro Cerrano

Pedro Cerrano

I Miss McNulty

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 36,822 posts
  • LocationEllicott City, MD

Posted Yesterday, 05:56 PM

Centennial in a laugher obviously

There is baseball, and occasionally there are other things of note

"Now OPS sucks.  Got it."

"Making his own olive brine is peak Mackus."