• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 BSLChrisStoner

BSLChrisStoner

Owner

• Administrators
  • 158,612 posts

Posted Yesterday, 10:18 AM

The Ringer: The Nine Most Perplexing Loose Ends on ‘Lost,’ Ranked by How Maddening They Are

https://www.theringe...-ends-mysteries

Rewatched Lost earlier this year. Still enjoyed. 

#2 TwentyThirtyFive

TwentyThirtyFive

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 27,814 posts

Posted Yesterday, 10:30 AM

I dont know if I could watch it again. So much filler. Last season was horrible. 

#3 BSLChrisStoner

BSLChrisStoner

Owner

• Administrators
  • 158,612 posts

Posted Yesterday, 10:45 AM

I dont know if I could watch it again. So much filler. Last season was horrible. 

Was better as a binge I thought. 

#4 NewMarketSean

NewMarketSean

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,562 posts

Posted Yesterday, 01:59 PM

I think Lost is a show that holds up a lot better when it's binged as opposed to waiting a week or months in between episodes. 

I remember watching the pilot before the finale aired and came away from the finale happy that most of the major questions had been answered.

And it was a show that was never going to satisfy everyone.

Looking at what the major networks air now it's amazing a show like Lost aired on a major for as long as it did and was as successful as it was. It was a much different time.

I never had friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?

#5 BSLChrisStoner

BSLChrisStoner

Owner

• Administrators
  • 158,612 posts

Posted Yesterday, 03:06 PM

I think Lost is a show that holds up a lot better when it's binged as opposed to waiting a week or months in between episodes. 

I remember watching the pilot before the finale aired and came away from the finale happy that most of the major questions had been answered.

And it was a show that was never going to satisfy everyone.

Looking at what the major networks air now it's amazing a show like Lost aired on a major for as long as it did and was as successful as it was. It was a much different time.

Agreed all around.  Better as a binge, and no broadcast network would consider as ambitious a show like that now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Our Sponsors

width=